New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kung Fiesta sedan I might have to say City. Pero kung hatchback sa Fiesta ako...

Test drive and good luck. ALthough Honda might not want you to test drive kasi if you do dehado sila!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Yea if sedan to sedan I'd go with the city too. If the fiesta hatchback is what you are looking at I'd compare it to the Jazz to be fair. Looks wise I personally would go with the fiesta hatch. FC I think the Jazz/City may have the advantage. Good luck and have fun test driving em! My 1st car was a 1995 accord. I used it for roughly 160,000km without having any problems whatsoever. I have strong faith in Honda 'cause of that experience. I just hope they continue their quality control 'till today 'cause I haven't driven a honda since 2005.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Kung Fiesta sedan I might have to say City. Pero kung hatchback sa Fiesta ako...

Test drive and good luck. ALthough Honda might not want you to test drive kasi if you do dehado sila!
    If it were Fiesta sedan vs City in terms of looks, most definitely City!

C'mon guys, the Fiesta sedan is one of the ugliest sedans ever released in this country. That hideous and narrow-looking rear just makes me facepalm everytime

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kenchi himura View Post
    eh kung pogi points po and usapan?
    The TS strikes me as someone who's being sponsored by the parents In any case, the Fiesta wins hands-down. Don't get the sedan trim, it's butt-ugly. It's the same experience as seeing a beautiful woman with unwaxed hair

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Bro I would recommend Ford Fiesta 1.4 Hatch... after reading and watching reviews in so many sites...all leads to Fiesta. Do yourself a favor, test drive it and you would want to purchase it off the bat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help pls.. 2011 Ford Fiesta or 2011 Honda City