New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    plano ko bumili ng 2nd hand car, ang pinag-pipilian ko ay mitsubishi lancer glxi '97 or nissan sentra series 3 '95-'97 at toyota corona ex saloon '94..

ano po kaya ang mas maganda sa engine performance, mas matibay at kung may idea po kayo ay maari po bang i-compare ang 3 brand ng sasakyan

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    corona na sir, yan lang ang "luxury" grade sa mga options niyo
    more features plus you get the 2 liter engine and disc brakes all around

tapos sali kayo sa clubcorona

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    among the three choices bro, the corona would be the most powerful in terms of performance, since it has the 2.0 liter twincam 16 valve efi engine. the lancer and the sentra has 1.6 liter single cam (double for the sentra)16 valve engines. but the corona would be the least fuel efficient because of its bigger engine.

subjective ang tibay bro, it depends on how the car was used and maintained by the previous owner

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    toyota corona ex saloon

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Personally dude, I would pick either the Sentra S.S ser3 or the Lancer GLXI.. the corona looks a bit dated na, and performance wise based on my experience the corona may have the 2.0L engine but the sentra's 1.6 twin cam can out accelerate it esp. if it has the "eccs" engine.. (we use to own a corona kc ;))..
    but all three cars have good quality indeed, better pick the one that is maintained.. mas maganda if some parts are already repalced e.g. alternators, etc.

HELP: Nissan Sentra Series 3 95-97 or Mitsubishi GLXI 97 or Toyota Corona ExSaloon 94