New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Centrino Philip View Post
    Yojin3 total care, Is it really true that they offer the free 3 year maintenance?
    Yep. Sulit sa CX-5 ni erpat 'to. With his mileage nauunahan pa nya ang distance traveled vs number of months. In my case na 10k a year medyo lugi. Kelangan mag out of town lagi

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Yep. Sulit sa CX-5 ni erpat 'to. With his mileage nauunahan pa nya ang distance traveled vs number of months. In my case na 10k a year medyo lugi. Kelangan mag out of town lagi
    dapat laging gamitin pla, haha.. ok nmn ang fuel consumption?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Centrino Philip View Post
    Well, what can you say about the i-stop and i-eloop? Does it makes a Big Gap or One step ahead among its competitors?
    I'm all in for anything that recycles energy. Formula1 has been successful with its KERS and hybrid engines. The new supercars (McLaren P1, La Ferrari, Porsche 918) are all powered by hybrid engines. The Germans are making start-stop technology an option for their new cars, to help people in attaining fuel efficiency without sacrificing power. If Mazda has been successful with such options, I guess the other Japanese manufacturers should start doing something similar for their cars.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    The best mazda 3. In terms of rear legroom ... Sakto lng sya.. Well nka depende pa rin sa driver seat kung iaadjust nya upuan palikod... No.1 mazda 3 hahaa

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456