New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Centrino Philip View Post
    What did you choose then?
    None of the above. What I chose was the most fun to drive car for something less than 1M, the Ford Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost. I never needed the extra space 'coz what I wanted was a daily driver which is fun to drive plus easier on gas expense compared to my old Accord.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    None of the above. What I chose was the most fun to drive car for something less than 1M, the Ford Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost. I never needed the extra space 'coz what I wanted was a daily driver which is fun to drive plus easier on gas expense compared to my old Accord.
    what do you think about the new mazda 3 today?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The 1.5 will feel underpowered compared to the 2.0 Lancer or the 1.0 Fiesta Ecoboost. The 2.0 is kinda expensive. The rearview camera is also a work in progress pa lang for a third-party shop so you'll have to make do with the built-in 4-eye reverse sensors for now. Why not schedule a test drive?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    all 2014-2015 models, all with lcd monitors

honda city 1.5VX+ CVT
    mitsubishi lancer ex GTA 2.0
    lastly,mitsubishi lancer 1.6 MX

pros and cons may be put.

any suggestions or comments? thanks.
    kung pasok sa budget mo yun GTA im sure kayang kaya mo Altis 2.0 TOTL or Mazda 3 TOTL

yun dalawa nalang pagpilian mo kasi yun lancer medyo (for me) luma na yun itsura...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RF02 View Post
    kung pasok sa budget mo yun GTA im sure kayang kaya mo Altis 2.0 TOTL or Mazda 3 TOTL

yun dalawa nalang pagpilian mo kasi yun lancer medyo (for me) luma na yun itsura...
    Walang Altis 2.0 or Mz3 2.0 na 990k lang.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Good deal yang 990k na GTA. Kung ganyan sana price nyan dati pa edi hot selling sana yan. Ok naman specs ng GTA. Ang mahal lang kasi dati kaya di bumenta

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    given the choices. the city.
    but alternatives are the altis and the new mazda 3..... gandang ganda ako dito eh. hehehehe.
    Same with me. Maganda din yung bagogng Mazda 3 but its much pricier than the GTA.

*TS : Advantages of getting the Mazda 3 is that you will get the new SkyActiv of Mazda. Hindi ata sya CVT pero I think it almost have the same space as the Lancer GTA. But if you like the GTA because its much cheaper now, go for it. Para sakin okay na GTA.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by robgowild View Post
    *TS : Advantages of getting the Mazda 3 is that you will get the new SkyActiv of Mazda. Hindi ata sya CVT pero I think it almost have the same space as the Lancer GTA.
    Nope it's a conventional 6AT. Nice AT though. Has paddle shifters too.

Choose wisely
    3vslancer.jpg

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    An officemate showed me their new Mazda3 2.0R. It looks great! It would not be in the most recent 10 Best Cars for nothing. Comfortable seats, 18" wheels, great dashboard, etc. Too bad, he did not give me the chance to drive it. I wouldn't mind giving him the keys to try my Fiesta Ecoboost in return.

Based on specs, the Mazda 1.5L seem to be underpowered knowing most compacts today are above 1200kg in weight. The Civic FB 1.8L has the best power-to-weight ratio among the entry-level/mid-level compacts in the market. The Civic FB just looks bland though.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by RF02 View Post

now im choosing in between those 3 u mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Good deal yang 990k na GTA. Kung ganyan sana price nyan dati pa edi hot selling sana yan. Ok naman specs ng GTA. Ang mahal lang kasi dati kaya di bumenta
    oo nga eh...

Quote Originally Posted by robgowild View Post
    Same with me. Maganda din yung bagogng Mazda 3 but its much pricier than the GTA.

*TS : Advantages of getting the Mazda 3 is that you will get the new SkyActiv of Mazda. Hindi ata sya CVT pero I think it almost have the same space as the Lancer GTA. But if you like the GTA because its much cheaper now, go for it. Para sakin okay na GTA.
    yes thats true,not cvt but 6AT, i find the i-stop and i-eloop of mazda 3 very exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    An officemate showed me their new Mazda3 2.0R. It looks great! It would not be in the most recent 10 Best Cars for nothing. Comfortable seats, 18" wheels, great dashboard, etc. Too bad, he did not give me the chance to drive it. I wouldn't mind giving him the keys to try my Fiesta Ecoboost in return.

Based on specs, the Mazda 1.5L seem to be underpowered knowing most compacts today are above 1200kg in weight. The Civic FB 1.8L has the best power-to-weight ratio among the entry-level/mid-level compacts in the market. The Civic FB just looks bland though.

haha,, does it equipped with rearview camera when ur officemate took it out from casa?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast