New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    *GTi, the most I can stretch my budget would be around 550k, so yeah, still a bit too much. We already have a SWB Pajero, and although it has served us well for the past 5 years, I would prefer something that would not take too much work to be hassle free.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If you really can't get the current gen. GV, I'd still suggest you get the previous gen. GV. It may not be as good looking, but compared to the Jimny, its definitely worth it, especially the one with the 2.5V6 engine which is also within your budget.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Anyone know which is more fuel efficient? 2007 Escape 2.3 4x4 or 2006 Xtrail 250X?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    pareho lang yan kasi 2nd hand na

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yup, more or less pareho sila in terms of fuel consumption. And since they both have more than two liters of displacement and 4x4, the resulting FC numbers isn't good either. But between the two, I'd get the X-Trail for more power and space but I honestly like the Escape's looks and interior though.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I got 7.3km/L on 50% highway 50% city on my Xtrail 2.0L. Better than my last refill of 6.5km/L same route.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    The Jimny is a small car with an even smaller engine which despite its size, isn't economical at all. I've seen a GV for sale at sulit.com.ph for 620k, is that still to much? Not sure if its still available though. BTW, ever considered Subic diesel offroaders?
    Mas mahal talaga ang GV kaysa sa Jimny. Jimny is a Mini SUV while the GV is not. Jimny kasi sa size pang porma at pang "solo" mo. GV pang pamilya.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post

eto minus the alum roofrails, everytime I look at this nabubuhay ako ng loob, nagkakapag-asa ako sa buhay etc. eto gagawin ko sa stock jimny ko
    Astig kaya lang may kulang, the Snorkel Muffler. Pwede i daan sa tubig.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    How much ba budget ng TS? IMHO mahirap maghanap ng jimny (am contemplating buying one for wifey). I do have the Zuk GV (the 2.0 L MT variant) and it gets 10-12 km/liter higway and around 7-8 km/liter city/mixed. And I drive around 100 kms a day. Sulit talaga men. Second hand values ng Jimny is around P400-P450k for '06 up models and the GV is around P650 to P800k for '06 up models.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    bought a car already. and it's not even in the list. ended up with a 2005 Ford Everest. I say it's a better choice than those that I put in the list. thanks for everyone who chimed in.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Help me choose: Jimny/Sportage/Tucson/X-Trail/Outlander