New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    thanks mga bro! sorry mods OT na yata, last na 'to promise!

* Tidus - haha, yes talo ka sa pusta. I chose to be practical and bought TOTL ng City na bitin naman pala ako sa specs. Sa sobrang excited ko naging clouded ang judgement ko. I dunno how to post a pic pa eh. Pa PM naman saken how hehe Thanks nga pala sa mga input mo.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well I don't think if you have chosen a Jazz it would have been better performance wise. Pareho lang naman sila ng engine and tranny...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    * Niky and Jecoism - thanks mga bro. that was city drving (Mandaluyong to Megamall and Makati ). I'll see how it'll fair pag nag out of town nako. Maybe free wheeling will help bring it up?

* Type100 - thank you, that's the term I was looking for - freeflowing mixed with stop and go. I haven't really taken it for an actual "break-in" so I guess tight pa nga. I checked, sa Civic na 1.8S AT meron nung mga hanap kong speed sending lock and rocker switch.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Average lang naman yung 8.8km/l. It`ll improve siguro after you reach 5k kms.

Yes, in the civic line-up the 1.8S and the 2.0S has this. The V doesn't have it though.

Central lock ? It's pretty weird that it isn't available in this vehicle, considering it's price and the fact that it's the highest-end for the model already. Oh well.

Speakers suck. I agree, 1.8V Civic err.. :speechles

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    ako average ko sa vios 1.5AT ko

12kms per liter heavy traffic sa c5 to market market then makati..from sta lucia to eastwood traffic din..

sa gabi nalang ako bumabawi kase mga 10PM na ako umuuwi..

pero mas matipid pa din ang vios (di ako bias since me City din ang kuya ko na 1.5AT)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    center lock?? I think meron, kahit low end na jazz meron nyan.. kahit old model pa.. kaya lang hindi sa may panel na katabi ng mga window controls.. but on some you will need to push down the lock in the window and all wil lock, and for our jazz before, when you press on brake, it will automatically lock all doors.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    * renzo_d10 = I know right? I too was wondering why they didn't make it standard. For the price sheesh. I overlooked that tiny detail which makes a whole lotta diff. argh.

* actor21 = thanks for sharing. kainggit naman FC mo

* LucasVN = thanks bro but I really think my car doesn't have it. Nyerk talaga. *sigh*

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eunice*59 View Post
    * Type100 - thank you, that's the term I was looking for - freeflowing mixed with stop and go. I haven't really taken it for an actual "break-in" so I guess tight pa nga. I checked, sa Civic na 1.8S AT meron nung mga hanap kong speed sending lock and rocker switch.
    Mandaluyong to Makati is pretty short. My daily route is Parañaque-Mandaluyong, about 13-17 km one-way depending on which roads I take - and I usually do 17 because I avoid EDSA. I'm not the world's most frugal driver, but I still manage 11 km/L in my GD1 Jazz 1.3. I'd bet a longer drive will help your fuel economy a bit.

As Renzo says, your consumption might also lean out some when you break 5,000 km on the odometer.

Funny, my mom's FD1 Civic 1.8V A/T doesn't have the speed-sensing door locks either. Might be one for the higher S variants I guess.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
help! Jazz 1.3 AT or Swift AT?