New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks guys. without you i probably would have got the 118i which isnt my taste (no pun intended) instead of the hot focus.

i have one more problem, Color. i really want the white one but was thinking na baka madali mamula kasi yung everest namin 2007 model obvious yung pamumula when parked next to other white cars. one color din that i like is the whinning blue, dude it leaves me drooling. what do you think? any suggestions?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    Thanks guys. without you i probably would have got the 118i which isnt my taste (no pun intended) instead of the hot focus.

i have one more problem, Color. i really want the white one but was thinking na baka madali mamula kasi yung everest namin 2007 model obvious yung pamumula when parked next to other white cars. one color din that i like is the whinning blue, dude it leaves me drooling. what do you think? any suggestions?
    Whining blue it is! Trip na trip ko din yung kulay na yun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Whining blue it is! Trip na trip ko din yung kulay na yun.

Okay iyan, a

whining blue ba o whinning blue?

Kapag sa una, irritatingly complaining blue....

Kapag sa pangalawa neighing (ala kabayo) blue....

:hysterical:

17.3K:type:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Okay iyan, a

whining blue ba o whinning blue?

Kapag sa una, irritatingly complaining blue....

Kapag sa pangalawa neighing (ala kabayo) blue....

:hysterical:

17.3K:type:
    Ewan ko din. Haha. Basta maganda yung pagkablue ng focus, fiesta at lancer ex. Sana bilhan ulit ako ng new car tulad ni ts, after all mageenrol naman ulit ako. Interview ko today then enrol na ng law school. Wish me luck! Hehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    nakabili ka na po ba sir TS?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006

The shade of blue of the Focus isn't the same as the shade of blue of the Fiesta. Ang magkapareho ng pagka-blue, yung Everest at yung Focus. Simply put, the blue of the Focus looks cheap compared to the darker blue of the Fiesta. Mukhang toy car.

If I were to get a Focus, it'd be in red. If not, in white. If not, in black.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The shade of blue of the Focus isn't the same as the shade of blue of the Fiesta. Ang magkapareho ng pagka-blue, yung Everest at yung Focus. Simply put, the blue of the Focus looks cheap compared to the darker blue of the Fiesta. Mukhang toy car.

If I were to get a Focus, it'd be in red. If not, in white. If not, in black.
    i thought of that too, blue doesn't look like you bought a car worth a million bucks. but i guess its self preference na, if that is what will make me satisfied then look no more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Ewan ko din. Haha. Basta maganda yung pagkablue ng focus, fiesta at lancer ex. Sana bilhan ulit ako ng new car tulad ni ts, after all mageenrol naman ulit ako. Interview ko today then enrol na ng law school. Wish me luck! Hehe

I want the strada, i mean i want it sooo bad. they just wont allow me.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009

I want the strada, i mean i want it sooo bad. they just wont allow me.
    Bakit daw ayaw? Baliktad ang parents natin. I wanted the focus / lancer ex before, pero ang binigay saken strada. Haha. Anyways, ok naman yang focus, yun nga lang baka kumuha ka ng top of the line ngayon tapos next year maglabas sila ng diesel version manghininayang ka.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678