New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I've decided to buy a 2006 model STAREX instead of Grandia.Thank you sa mga infos na binigay nyo. Nakatulong talaga...I had a problem lang with the Dealer( Consistent Dealer of the Year daw sila for 3 consecutive years).Supposed to be may free Necvox DVD player ako, after having paid the 20% dp, di na raw available Necvox , AVT na lang daw ibibigay. I heard Necvox is from Taiwan and more expensive than the china made AVT. Should I settle for AVT na lang ? What do you think ?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think AVT is quite reliable naman. It's high on the list of budget Audio/Video set ups.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    our family is using STAREX 4WD is almost comfortable. But Hi Ace is so big that ok for your own comfortable while driving.

I ADVISE YOU TO BUY TOP GEAR MAGAZINE ISSUE JANUARY- FEB 2007 there is review and drive test on STAREX AND HIACE SUPER GRANDIA. I HOPE YOU WILL HELP THIS MAGAZINE. IS ony P125 where to buy in NATIONAL BOOK STORE. THIS WOULD BE BIG HELP YOU. WHICH OF THE BEST VAN TODAY STAREX AND HIACE.. THanks...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Help: GL Grandia/ Super Grandia/ New Starex Crdi