New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thank you very much sir for the infos and suggestions...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    If you can find a carnival or sedona in very good condition this would be a good choice. Pero for me I'd go for the brand new avanza. Get the 1.5 model nalang. Its gonna be a family car so dapat reliable to. Pag 2nd hand kasi you'll never know once in a while meron talaga repairs or parts to be replaced especially pag over 5 years or older na ang unit and medyo hassle if it happens.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    what is the best car ti buy less than 700K?...technology and efficiency combine?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Avanza! brand new pa.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i dont see anything on your choices that will smack in your cash in hand 250-300K... the cheapest Altis you could get is around 350K.

i think the Carnival is the version that still has the 2.9L Turbodiesel engine. while Sedona has the CRDi engine. anyhow, its way above the budget i think.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005

The gen2 (restyled) Forester 20X is quite attractive, drives like a car, spacious and hauls like a compact SUV (although less than its rivals). Maybe you might wanna check on that one. I think Subaru has a low resale, baratin mo pag bibili ka. hehehe peace Subie brothers! ;)

its also got about everything you really need in a car and features that are still up to date with most cars nowadays...
    sold locally, it has
    powerful 2.0L engine avail in 5MT or 4AT.
    ABS and Airbags
    4w disc brakes
    fog lamps
    all power features
    CD stereo
    16" wheels and tires
    auto climate control
    keyless entry alarm
    etc...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    mag honda ka na lang. para swak na sa budget mo. malaki naman loob ng honda kumpara sa S3 nyo. matipid pa sa gas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help In Choosing On What's The Best And Right Car