New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Siguro since wagon siya, yung reclining rear seats niya yung parang sa mga SUVs, the sort with the pull up latch that you have to manually adjust?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipchip View Post
    Yes.. I agree with most of what you've said in the first paragraph.

I drove my cousin's heavily modded legacy wagon once and the legacy gt sedan at the casa twice. We went through the EDSA-White Plains-Green Meadows route. In my first casa test drive, there were four of us in the car. In the second one, there was just three of us in the car. Compared to the Accord and the Mazda 6 I test drove, the ride was firmer. Maybe a simple lowering of PSI or change of tires to more comfort-oriented ones could fix this? Btw, do you prefer the wagon because of the practicality+reclining rear seats or because of the looks? What's a good color for the wagon? I prefer the sedan in looks but I know I'll be looking for those reclining rear seats in long drives.
    well yeah compared to the accord and mazda 6 then it will be stiffer, but compared to other cars i think it is pretty good. and yes i prefer the wagon since it has more space and wouldn't it be more fun to beat some one in a race using a wagon? the looks on the face of a clueless want to be street racer that just got beat by a wagon is priceless. for the color i'd go with azurite blue pearl or dark gray metallic.

btw speaking of mazda 6 when will the philippine market get the all new mazda 6? i've seen a lot here in the states and it looks really nice in person, i didn't like it that much in pictures but when i saw one in person i fell in love with it.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    well yeah compared to the accord and mazda 6 then it will be stiffer, but compared to other cars i think it is pretty good. and yes i prefer the wagon since it has more space and wouldn't it be more fun to beat some one in a race using a wagon? the looks on the face of a clueless want to be street racer that just got beat by a wagon is priceless. for the color i'd go with azurite blue pearl or dark gray metallic.

btw speaking of mazda 6 when will the philippine market get the all new mazda 6? i've seen a lot here in the states and it looks really nice in person, i didn't like it that much in pictures but when i saw one in person i fell in love with it.
    You too huh? Hehe. We have had the new Mazda 6 since 2010. This is the one with the more "smiling" front right? However, I've seen online that the Mazda 6 here is smaller in dimensions to the one there. I haven't seen a Mazda 6 in the streets for a while, only in the show room recently. It really, really looks good in white and medium to heavy dark tint...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Siguro since wagon siya, yung reclining rear seats niya yung parang sa mga SUVs, the sort with the pull up latch that you have to manually adjust?
    Yup, that's how they do it. Definitely good for out of town trips.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks for the help, everyone. I have decided on a new BMW 3-series sedan with the idrive multimedia/info system. While the new model will come out next year, just couldnt resist the current discounted package. I also dig the 2011's looks which I still looks very fresh. Can't wait to drive my first bimmer.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    hi flipchip, may i know what model did you get and what's discount package? you can just PM me, im planning to get a 3 series also. thanks and have fun drive your first bimmer.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    I would go with any of the subaru choices you have listed there. Oops you got a BMW na pala. In that case congrats!
    Last edited by Balisong; June 5th, 2011 at 10:53 AM. Reason: skipped over a post

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipchip View Post
    You too huh? Hehe. We have had the new Mazda 6 since 2010. This is the one with the more "smiling" front right? However, I've seen online that the Mazda 6 here is smaller in dimensions to the one there. I haven't seen a Mazda 6 in the streets for a while, only in the show room recently. It really, really looks good in white and medium to heavy dark tint...
    wait available na new mazda 6 sa philippines?

the same as this one?

i just left the philippines a month ago and didn't see any at mazda gh showroom.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    wait available na new mazda 6 sa philippines?

the same as this one?

i just left the philippines a month ago and didn't see any at mazda gh showroom.
    It looked BETTER than that picture. New bumpers and wheels and much more than that according to C! Magazine... It got a 9.9 out of 10! I got a quote for 1.59M. It was my number 1 choice at the 1.5-2.1M price range.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345