New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Pero nakakatakot yung dun sa AEP.

Yung kay amg560 ( yata ... forgot his handle )

May nasira instant 200k, tagal pa nagawa.
    Sir Renzo,

Where can I find more details about this?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipchip View Post
    Sir Renzo,

Where can I find more details about this?
    Sa Auto Europa PH forums sir..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipchip View Post
    Yep, the Accord's huge. It's good they have those front sensors now, otherwise, it would be hard to pilot this vehicle. Too bad they don't have the silver color now. Black or white? Hmm...

I've been looking around the internet and the forums and haven't found an upgrade to the HU of the Accord. Would've wanted an option to watch DVDs at the back seats.
    Shouldn't be a problem. Headrest monitor lang naman yan eh. As for the stock HU of the Accord, best to do away with it and slap a dashkit there and insert a 2DINN Pioneer instead. You do lose all of the functionality if it ever has those volume controls on the steering wheel though so I wouldn't recommend it. Best bring your very own iPad nalang

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sir ung chrysler 300C maganda din. not sure lang sa price kung pasok sa budget.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    sir ung chrysler 300C maganda din. not sure lang sa price kung pasok sa budget.
    Malayo if you consider the V6 3.5ltr. Tapos mas maganda pa specs ng Accord. So Accord ako or sonata ng if medyo gusto ng mas fuel efficient na car in that segment.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ok lng yun new 300C. But if it's the old one, stick with the japs.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i'd go with the accord to, it suits all your needs plus mas bagay to sayo since you're on your 30's. i think the sonata kasi is pang bata 30 years old below. i know it's a pretty stupid comment but that's just how i look at it and that's my own opinion. 300C i wouldn't buy one sure it looks good but it breaks all the time, parts are expensive and malakas sa gas. if i'm going to buy a bmw 3 series i'd go with the 335 or m3, i wouldn't buy a low end euro car since for the price i could get a really nice jap/korean car that is cheaper and has more to offer.

if it was me i'd go with the legacy gt wagon since i love performance. btw when you test drove the legacy did you go to casa or just drove your cousins lgt? cause i think the lgt's ride is pretty comfy considering how performance oriented it is.
    Last edited by foresterx; May 31st, 2011 at 05:22 AM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    pde den subaru :D

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i'd go with the accord to, it suits all your needs plus mas bagay to sayo since you're on your 30's. i think the sonata kasi is pang bata 30 years old below. i know it's a pretty stupid comment but that's just how i look at it and that's my own opinion. 300C i wouldn't buy one sure it looks good but it breaks all the time, parts are expensive and malakas sa gas. if i'm going to buy a bmw 3 series i'd go with the 335 or m3, i wouldn't buy a low end euro car since for the price i could get a really nice jap/korean car that is cheaper and has more to offer.

if it was me i'd go with the legacy gt wagon since i love performance. btw when you test drove the legacy did you go to casa or just drove your cousins lgt? cause i think the lgt's ride is pretty comfy considering how performance oriented it is.
    Yes.. I agree with most of what you've said in the first paragraph.

I drove my cousin's heavily modded legacy wagon once and the legacy gt sedan at the casa twice. We went through the EDSA-White Plains-Green Meadows route. In my first casa test drive, there were four of us in the car. In the second one, there was just three of us in the car. Compared to the Accord and the Mazda 6 I test drove, the ride was firmer. Maybe a simple lowering of PSI or change of tires to more comfort-oriented ones could fix this? Btw, do you prefer the wagon because of the practicality+reclining rear seats or because of the looks? What's a good color for the wagon? I prefer the sedan in looks but I know I'll be looking for those reclining rear seats in long drives.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Wait, the Subaru Legacy wagon has reclining seats? Akala ko ba Toyota Camry lang meron nun in its segment?

If your idea is to put comfort-oriented tires on a Legacy. Better stick with a 3.5L Accord really. Forget the 300C, testosterone-leaking-good looks but you'd regret it over the long run. It's like maintaining a Jaguar.. exotic, yes, but most of the time won't be used due to reliability issues.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast