New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by agentrambo007 View Post
    Full model change would be three to four years from now kase kakafacelift lang.

Anyway. I would choose Hilux slightly ahead of the Ranger. Generous legroom sa second row. More comfy (but I think by a bit din kase sa una matagtag talaga Hilux, you'll get used to it na rin naman after a year of use hehe). Useful torque since accessible across the range where hauling is usually done.

Pero kung particular ka sa "fun-to-drive" criteria then choose the Ranger.

Oh by the way, lalabas na bagong Ranger, you might choose to wait na lang. Woohoo!
    later this year or early next year na po ang facelift ng toyota hilux and fortuner

Toyota updates Hilux and Fortuner for 2012 - Auto Industry News

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    for me i'll go get the ranger 4x4 TDCi. it has great payload capablities, and the chassis even when driven hard doesn't make a tearing metal sound, no chassis twists whatsoever. turbos open up at an early rpm great for hauling things where you need power the most. it's not a prettified 4x4 wannabe. and it's a ford. built tough

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    yep what I mean na "kakafacelift" lang is yung recently launched facelift sa thailand/indonesia. so expect the full model change three years from now.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    From what I know, karamihan kinocomplain ng Ford owners dito sa Mindanao is the relative expense of Ford parts and a long waiting time to source them out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help choosing between 4x4 m/t hilux and ranger..