New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Altis

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    well, the Altis isnt that bad. if you really want bell and whistles galore.. no offense, but dont look at Honda.

but the 1.8S is one damn nice car... but if i'll be getting a matic... ill lean towards Toyota.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    guys i bought an Altis 1.6E last February pero im not satisfied with its performance compared to my 98 Honda LXI which makes me think to sell the Altis and buy the Honda Civic 2007 S Variant. what do u think gurus? kung bebenta ko ba ung Altis ko magkano ko maiibigay? I bought it for 760K less the discounts

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you don't put any more mileage on it, you can sell it for a lot, but I don't expect you can sell it for more than 600-650k. You can try, and maybe get lucky, but with the ongoing discount, it'll be hard to push at 700k.

What don't you like with the 1.6E?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    last week nagamit for long drive ung altis pero hindi ako kontento with the way its running, feeling ko hindi sya matining compared dun sa lumang civic lxi ko but terms of hataw, she's all good, i ran up to 170kph dun sa star tollway

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by radiskull0415 View Post
    last week nagamit for long drive ung altis pero hindi ako kontento with the way its running, feeling ko hindi sya matining compared dun sa lumang civic lxi ko but terms of hataw, she's all good, i ran up to 170kph dun sa star tollway
    What does matining mean?

Kung MT, I'd go for the civic. Less bells and whistles pero less price din. SOHC siya pero VTEC so mas tipid din ng konti siguro pero di matatawaran ang arangkada. Mas new model pa siya. Just go for Honda Cal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
HELP!!! 2006 Civic 1.8S/V or 2006 Altis 1.6G