New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    maganda sana accent crdi. but the question is, can a 70 year old driver understand that you need to cool the turbo down before shut off and only to load diesel from trusted stations?

if unsure, reliability of car might be an issue. mahal pa naman ng turbo and crdi injector
    palagyan nalang ng turbo timer

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Accent 1.6 CRDI MT - 768k
    Yaris 1.5 MT- 736k
    Mazda 2 1.3 MT - 724k
    Swift 1.4 MT - 749k
    Jazz 1.3 MT - 752k
    Mirage CVT - 638k

Driver will be a 70+ year old who complains about driving a manual in traffic but is afraid of automatics Mostly city driving with occasional NLEX runs. They think the Mirage is too small to be noticed by buses and trucks hence the need to go up a notch in size.

My personal vote is the Accent. The Mazda 2 is a close second.

Oh and it must look good in red
    Ironic that he would consider the MIRAGE too small and then you would prefer to suggest the physically smaller Mazda2.

If buses would fail to notice the MIRAGE, then he should get the car in YELLOW.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Ironic that he would consider the MIRAGE too small and then you would prefer to suggest the physically smaller Mazda2.
    If buses would fail to notice the MIRAGE, then he should get the car in YELLOW.
    The Mazda 2 was my idea I saw a bright red one with white mags on my way to the office and it looked good

It looks like it's the Mirage after all. His knee started acting up again last night
    Last edited by JohnM; April 3rd, 2013 at 06:09 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    The Mazda 2 was my idea I saw a bright red one with white mags on my way to the office and it looked good

It looks like it's the Mirage after all. His knee started acting up again last night
    that will not be mt if mirage cvt is the choice..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12