New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Suburban has significantly higher resale value as compared to the circa 2007 Expedition the TS is looking for due to being a newer model. Previous gen model produced til 2006 is cheaper though, and can be had for less than 1M. Explorer, I'd say it's a bit small and lacking in power as compared to the other options here. The previous gen Tahoe is nice, IMHO. Very muscular and not overly long like the Suburban. Big displacement V8 with similar power output as the Trailblazer's 4.2V6 means it's not as fast nor as fuel efficient though. Somehow I feel that big Chevrolet SUVs always have more stage presence and prestige as compared to their Ford competitors.

My preference (assuming that this will be used as a personal car): Trailblazer<Tahoe<Suburban<Expedition<Explorer
    Eto kapag troop carrier: Suburban<Trailblazer<Tahoe<Expedition<Explorer

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Siguro out of the equation na yun gas prices kay TS tsaka sa family niya considering na yun ang gusto nila iregalo kay PAPA! given na yun pros and cons sa pagkuha ng exped.

Pero suburban din ako kesa exped. Parang mas brusko ang suburban hehe

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    no kasi yesterday morning my mom asked him before he left the house, yung pabiro, "hon gusto mo camry?" then what he replied is expedition nalang... so when i thought of it since we disposed our 05 eb exped nag hahanap ulit sya nung bagong muka na eh 2 years na yun... plus ang pinag pipilian nya is Camry, lexus Lx 470 na 2000 model, and exped... but sa tagal na naming nag uusap tunkol dun ndi nawawala yung exped sa usapan kaya yun... nyn bday nya magkakatotoo na:-) well ill look up the subburban as, sr Gti and sr cast_no_shadow recommended.

Thanks alot for the suggestions if more, still going to be honored

Thanks!!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Expedition pala gusto ni fafa e di ibigay ang gusto mahirap naman yung bigyan ng ibang sasakyan baka sabihin "ayaw ko ng ganyang sasakyan" mapahiya pa yung nagregalo and besides nagkaroon na sila ng expy.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ah ganon pala... No problem ba talaga ang fuel costs? Consider that most of the cars here drink at a rate of 3km/L thereabouts, especially those with 5000cc and above engine displacement. Kung nagka-XP na rin siya dati eh di siguro maiba na rin naman. Kung yung SWB XP ang hinahanap mo, the previous gen Suburban makes more power with slightly lesser displacement. But I suggest you give the Tahoe a second look. Mas malapit ito sa XP in terms of size. Haba ng Suburban eh.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nabibitin ako sa haba ng tahoe, mas malakas talaga dating ng suburban.

Pero kung XP gusto ng tatay, bigay niyo na.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Happy birthday! car:-)