New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From C!'s testing, the Sta. Fe is faster.

Between the two, I'll go with the Sta. Fe... it's smaller & more maneuverable than the Carnival (and I'm not a fan of MPVs, Vans, etc. - especially if I'm the one driving).

bigbigcar.com Review: Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor Avantgarde

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    He He.

If the roads you travel all the time are nice, go for the van. Sure, you'll be nothing more than a chaffeur. But, your passengers will love you for the comfort. Think about them, not you. Only in a minivan where you could sit at the back and have your legs propped up on the middle captain's chairs (back cushion folded down). Or sit on one of the middle captain's chairs and recline all the way back so you're almost lying down. That's ultimate comfort when on long trips or stuck in bumper to bumper traffic.

As for bling-bling.... Think like the Japanese. When I went to Japan, I saw minivans bling-blinged to the max. Dual, sometimes quad, exhaust tips, enough bass to vibrate cars 3-4 car lengths away, aerodynamic kits, tint, etc. A lot of them were Honda Odysseys. But, nothing says you can't do the same to a Sedona.

Too bad there's no V6 Sedonas there, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Guys help me choose between the new kia sedona and the hyundai santa fe