New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nonoyjohn View Post
    tnks sir sa info yun hanap ko talaga yung pang family car pero sabi mahirap daw piyesa nito sir?
    I can't say since my car is relatively new mga 1 year pa lang, but since it shares many parts with other mitsu vehicles, it shouldn't be that hard. I did my research den about parts availability and di ren mahirap. Worst comes to worse tehre is always the Internet to buy hard to find parts.

Its a good family car if you prefer something more for luxury or comfort since it is car based so it really drives and rides like a car.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    ah ok kung ganoon pala sir so pag uwi ko go na mi sa grandis !!!

3. Join Date
    May 2010

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post

tnks sir myk384 sa link na binigay mo ok talaga

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wouldn't put money down on converted Odys. Your interior will never look or feel quite right unless they swap i. A dash from a US unit, and the ATs from mid-90's Hondas with the bigger four-bangers are fragile. Better to spend extra money on a newer LOCAL diesel AUV or van, or a Korean import... If you can find a secondhand Korean van that isn't a total basket case... Maybe a manual transmission Starex with the noN-crdi turbodiesel.... Whole lot roomier and more comfortabel than the other two.
    Last edited by niky; September 1st, 2012 at 01:47 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    diba yun Grandis GDi un? my problem ata ang GDI engine dito sa pinas...maarte daw sa gasoline?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I think you are referrin to those Grandis Chariot that were converted to lhd. The locally released units come with a 2.4ltr petrol engine (4g69 with mivec) that needs 95 octane gas/

The diesel korean vans are good people haulers but i dont think they provide the same comfort or luxuries of the grandis maybe a good alternative would be the carnival

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    guys ask ko lang ano difference ng grandis 2006 at 2009 when it comes s exterior, interior and engine

thanks

9. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Maybe another option is the Kia Carnival. Get the one with captain's seat. It is also geriatic friendly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12