New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    guys need help! anong magandang second hand cars honda odessey or mitsubishi grandis? coz im planning to buy honda odessey pero maraming negative comment akong naririnig. so parang gusto kung mitsubishi grandis na lang buy ko pero aLA ako masyadong alam sa cars so need your advice sa mga expert dyan tnks mga sir!!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano budget mo bro?
    grandis ay sobrang gas guzzler. although i am not recommending the odyssey also.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I dont know much about the honda but i think it was released locally around the late 90's unless you plan to buy units sourced from the gray market or the converted units.

I own a 2011 Grandis and my only gripe is the fc which is around 6 km per liter pag city then about 10 sa highway. But im ok with it. In terms of comfort this is really a good family car. The ride is plush and smooth and isolates you from the road imperfections. The aircon is cold and has vents upto the 3rd row. Leg room is also good. It drives like a car since it is based in the galant and the engine is powerful enough. Ok den space nya sa 3rd row and i dont know why people say masikip maybe they dont know that you can adjust the 2nd row to improve the leg room for the 3rd row. The good thing about the 3rd row is that when you dont need it, it folds flat to the floor.

Better get the 2007 and up models since it has better standard equipment like HID, DVD head unit and black leather interior.

Hope this helps

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    One thing i forgot to add is that the grandis and is long car and even longer than the montero so if getting one advisable to get a camera and back up sensors

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Both cars have poor fuel economy. Quality, both are reliable vehicles. So we end up on the looks . . . Grandis!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the only locally available used odysseys are few and are from the late 1990s.. only recently is the new odyssey available officially.
    everything else in between is grey market.. whatever good or bad that suggests.
    but my lola loved the old odyssey.. 'twas geriatric-friendly daw.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    I dont know much about the honda but i think it was released locally around the late 90's unless you plan to buy units sourced from the gray market or the converted units.

I own a 2011 Grandis and my only gripe is the fc which is around 6 km per liter pag city then about 10 sa highway. But im ok with it. In terms of comfort this is really a good family car. The ride is plush and smooth and isolates you from the road imperfections. The aircon is cold and has vents upto the 3rd row. Leg room is also good. It drives like a car since it is based in the galant and the engine is powerful enough. Ok den space nya sa 3rd row and i dont know why people say masikip maybe they dont know that you can adjust the 2nd row to improve the leg room for the 3rd row. The good thing about the 3rd row is that when you dont need it, it folds flat to the floor.

Better get the 2007 and up models since it has better standard equipment like HID, DVD head unit and black leather interior.

Hope this helps
    tnks sir sa info yun hanap ko talaga yung pang family car pero sabi mahirap daw piyesa nito sir?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    One thing i forgot to add is that the grandis and is long car and even longer than the montero so if getting one advisable to get a camera and back up sensors
    tnks sir malaking 2long yung advice mo !!!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Bro., -- Mitsubishi Grandis ba ang hanap mo at hindi Mitsubishi Grandis Chariot ?

Iba kasi yung Mitsubishi Grandis na sinasabi ni rafmac sa Mitsubishi Grandis Chariot na kadalasang converted.

Heto iyong Grandis Chariot

Heto naman ang Grandis na locally released

Iyong Grandis Chariot ang presyo niyan naglalaro sa 200-300k. 'Yong Grandis naman presyo niyan naglalaro sa 500-600k

Napaisip lang ako kasi wala namang Odyssey na 500-600k presyo, naglalaro lang siya usually sa 300k rin. So baka iyong Chariot nga ang hanap mo at hindi yung Grandis na locally released.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Odesseys at the price range indicated are converted units. Just like the Estimas and Previas. Pahirapan sa piyesa even if some parts are interchangeable daw with the CRV.

If you want diesel, there's the Kia Carnival/Park. these cars are not converted. Original LHD. But usually laspag na mga units.

The locally sourced Grandis is the best among the bunch. Kasing tipid or lakas (depends on how you view it) ng Escape but way more comfortable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast