New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    which is the best sa dalawa, tama po ba ang Comparisons ko?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The only Grand Cherokee worth getting is the SRT-8(a muscle SUV) version so I would pick the Land Cruiser if it's to be used off road. Besides the Grand Cherokee is a dated design already but the Land Cruiser although dated also still looks good. Don't forget the aftermarket support that the Land Cruiser has over the Grand Cherokee.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    The only Grand Cherokee worth getting is the SRT-8(a muscle SUV) version so I would pick the Land Cruiser if it's to be used off road. Besides the Grand Cherokee is a dated design already but the Land Cruiser although dated also still looks good. Don't forget the aftermarket support that the Land Cruiser has over the Grand Cherokee.
    Same here, my vote goes to the Land Cruiser.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by donski View Post
    which is the best sa dalawa, tama po ba ang Comparisons ko?
    Do you mean the Land Cruiser Prado?
    In the RP, I think the only Jeep available now is the 7-seater Commander with a 4.7 liter V8. Its priced at P2.85M, and its distributed by CATS Motors along with the other Chrysler products.

In terms of equipment level and pricing, the Jeep Commander is not that bad... of course its rugged boxy Jeep styling is not for everyone.
    Jeep Commander

LC Prado

The Prado is also a good SUV, but for almost P2.9M, the version sold in the RP is still equipped with the old 131hp diesel, and not the new 163hp D-4D found in the much cheaper Fortuner SUV.

With the Prado's high price, Toyota should have at least put the new 163hp D-4D commonrail diesel or their 243hp 4.0 VVTi V6 which they sell in other countries.
    Last edited by AG4; October 31st, 2006 at 06:26 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If you're talking about the Land Cruiser 100, then go for that and don't think twice.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    LC100 vs GC? No contest, LC for sure... If Prado, then it'll be a better comparison... If you're in pinas, Prado hehe.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Prada... hehe..

LC na ..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    yeah LC100... tatagal pa buhay nyan compared sa cherokee

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    landcruiser

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004