-everyday use (for work & gimik)
    -value for money
    -quality
    -will still look good 5-7 yrs from now
    -pros & cons of each

Thanks and more power!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Value for money and mini ccoper dont belong in the same sentence. Not here anyway. That thing is priced just like a subaru XV in the usa. Its more expensive than a totl explorer here. What gives?????

Anyway i would say the Lexus has the best value for money due to JPEPA. It can fit 5. Has by far the best fit and finish. Will be super reliable and easy to maintain. And is by far the fastest of all those choices.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Lexus IS350 also.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    What if the choice would only be between golf gti and mini cooper 5 door base model only...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Golf gti for the better performance. Though the mini cooper has much better looks.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    IS 350, you'll never regret it, hehe. But if its between the Mini and VW, my vote goes to the Golf Gti

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    the golf gti won't look good 5-7 years from now plus the biggest question is would it still work 5-7 years from now. vw's aren't known for it's reliability.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I would get the the IS350 as well, its the most practical and the fastest of the bunch. The mini cooper and the golf are nice cars but underwhelming for the price. The mini cooper will also have the performance of a Hyundai Accent with decent handling.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    VWs aren't reliable? Didn't know that. Was hoping to get the regular VW Golf when it's released here. Guess it's back to Mazda.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Anything with 4-doors with a trunk, seats 5, a decent amount of power, plus some creature comforts inside is always a good choice. I'd go with the Lexus IS350.

For something like the Golf GTi, I'd consider the WRX as an alternative.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anything with 4-doors with a trunk, seats 5, a decent amount of power, plus some creature comforts inside is always a good choice. I'd go with the Lexus IS350.

For something like the Golf GTi, I'd consider the WRX as an alternative.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast