New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's common amongst any car this age to have lots of quirks. Lancers tend to have more fragile suspensions and MAF and idle air control valve issues. Civic issues are limited to the radiator and occassionally, the VTEC solenoid.

I prefer the Civic. Better handling, better suspension, bullet-proof engine. Just don't get an automatic. Old Honda matics are crap.

That said, it doesn't matter which car you get, as long as it's in better condition than the other cars you look at. And that should be the deciding factor. Doesn't matter if what you get is a Toyota or a Honda, if it's in crap condition, it'll bring you nothing but trouble.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by edstek View Post
    Bro i prefer to get the glxi if i were you. Bec i already own the two cars before. unang car ko yun vti di ako satisfied sa performance nya kaya nag shift ako sa glxi. palagi kc nag overheat yun vti tsaka mahal ng maintenance unlike yun glxi sarap i hataw tsaka di happy ako sa performance nya. para sakin ah.
    VTI is more power than GLXI sarap ihataw nang VTI lalu na pang narining mo na ang vtec nia samahan mo pa tunog nang muffler booom!
    bitek bebe hehe....

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaspuck View Post
    VTI is more power than GLXI sarap ihataw nang VTI lalu na pang narining mo na ang vtec nia samahan mo pa tunog nang muffler booom!
    bitek bebe hehe....

Seriously?
    ________

*TS: Civic VTi kunin mo.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    haha. as if he didn't notice that the thread was started last 2009 pa.

for sure gusto nya lang mapansin na, VROOM VROOM yung Civic VTi. Bet he's unaware too that his VTi can be smoked by a simple corolla or a sentra anytime.

That VTi's carrying no B16 engine. It's just a puny 1.6L

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    masama pala enjoy yung vtec...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
glxi vs vti