New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by driver4ever
    My friend has narrowed down her choices, and since budget/fuel efficiency are the main issues, she is opting for a Honda City.

Choice 1: Honda City 2000 Lxi Type Z
    P255,000 (final price; includes free transfer of ownership)
    Mileage: 33,000km
    History: first and second owners are both ladies (typically used for home-office travel)

Choice 2: Honda City 2000 Lxi (not sure if Type Z)
    P270,000 (negotiable)
    Mileage: 169,000 km
    History: first owner used it for calamba-qc-calamba 2-3x a week

Suppose they are the same in terms of exterior, what do you suggest?
    Choice #1 because of the low mileage (of course provided its for real and not been tampered with, so be very careful).

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    re the 1st city... no offense meant but just because its lady driven doesn't mean hindi laspag ito
    better check the driving habits of the said drivers/previous owners just the same

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy
    re the 1st city... no offense meant but just because its lady driven doesn't mean hindi laspag ito
    Yup. Lady-driven could mean either one of two possibilities:

1. Maingat mag-drive yung may-ari, or
    2. Hindi ganun kasipag magpalit ng piyesa yung may-ari.

Whether the previous owner was male or female, it never hurts to check the car with an experienced mechanic.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    wow. this is an old thread but i just have to say that i have exactly the same dilemma as the owner of the revo.

i've decided to sell the revo and get a mid-size family sedan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    hanap ka na lang 2nd hand chevy optra search mo sa threads dito ... pina reprogram lang engine ECU (computer) ..... matipid na raw sa gas after the reprogramming (free)....

before i was looking at chevy optras as ang baba ng 2ndhand optras ..... i even saw a 2004 optra for as low as p350k ..... but i heard malakas sa gas

anyway i ended up buying an altis at p450k and 2003 pa matipid nga lang sa gas

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Give up Revo for a sedan?