New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by raine_s
    hey i need a guys point of view, my last car a 2005 honda crv white ...was just recently confiscated by my sis (who unfortunately gave it to me) when we had this huge fight.

i gotta go back to school this june and as my mom promised she'll get me a new one to bring me to and fro wherever, which made me love her more

unfortunately im having difficulties in choosing i wanted to get a black or grey MAZDA 3 but i think it wud be too guy-ish, i also found the jazz cute and i have seen samples of atoy kits and loaded version of them with Xenon and all in them...the series 1 bmw would only be a dream hehe... 1m is too much but the no keys thingy are cool thou.

so maybe you guys can give me advice, cars that are not too expensive but are a ok,preferrably new cause i dont know how to fix them, jazz or mazda? confused!!! thanx
    madam,
    sorry to hear that. i hope everything will be fine between you and your sister. welcome to tsikot.

i suggest that you go for a suzuki jimny.
    high ground clearance for flood and gutter parking
    4x4 and matic for high flood
    very very durable.
    fuel efficient.
    all power naman.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Mazda3 more for your money....
    you can get a Jazz VTEC....its more efficient but it makes the Mazda3 more attractive deal as the Jazz's price almost overlaps a Mz3 S variant.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mazda 3

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    An SUV would be more forgiving of the more 'carefree' driving of newbies. No need to worry about potholes, humps, road imperfections in case you don't see them immediately. No need to worry about scratching fancy rims when you clip the curb because of the big tires. SUV's also give you more mobility in any weather and in any terrain compared to your garden variety sedan. There are numerous, smaller, more econimical SUV's in the market today.

I hereby nominate the ff:
    *Suzuki Jimny JLX/JX
    *Suzuki Grand Vitara
    *Hyundai Tucson (Php 888k for the gas/manual 4x2 combo)

Quite underrated vehicles but good ones nonetheless. Hindi pa takaw tingin, hindi takaw nakaw. And I'm not a maporma person so to hell with what they look like. Basta presentable enough para gamiting pang-attend sa kasalan, ok na.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hey guys thanks so much for the tons of reply... alot of you even posted pics cool!!! ill check out all the othe brands you suggested, didnt know may ok pala na suzuki brands but are they reliable? I mean baka mabilis maging matagtag makina, honda is proven and tested na, mazda so and so they just rose up again bec of the mazda 3. But im still thinkin, ill update you guys what ill get.

Thanks for the warm welcome =>

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You should see what the guys at www.4x4ph.com/forum ( http://4x4ph.com/forum/index.php?act=SF&f=22 ) do to their Suzukis. I've gone trailing with some of them and you'd be amazed at how much these little buggers can take and still keep on going.

Service is pretty easy. You can ask the Zuk guys where they get parts and have their servicing done. I get parts from Olympia Araneta Ave and have the local mechanic do the work.

All Suzuki 4x4's are imported from Japan. Yes they are reliable based on my experience. Unlike cars and cute utes, Zuk 4x4's were actually designed to take a beating.

Vitara Club: http://4x4ph.com/forum/index.php?act=SF&f=21

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    For the price of a new Focus kuha ka na lang ng 1999 na BMW 3 series or even a 2000 one.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Agh, old Bimmer? Not if I have to pay for the oil changes! But it would be cool. :D

The new Focus looked pricey at first, but compared point to point with Toyota and Honda, it's not so. The 1.6 MT and 2.0 AT are definitely good buys... I'm not so sure about the 1.8, as small engine + AT just don't mix.

If they release a 2.0 MT, there goes my life savings! :lol:

They may also make sense in terms of maintenance in the long run... the sealed cooling system is supposed to last the lifetime of the vehicle.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by raine_s
    hey guys thanks so much for the tons of reply... alot of you even posted pics cool!!! ill check out all the othe brands you suggested, didnt know may ok pala na suzuki brands but are they reliable? I mean baka mabilis maging matagtag makina, honda is proven and tested na, mazda so and so they just rose up again bec of the mazda 3. But im still thinkin, ill update you guys what ill get.

Thanks for the warm welcome =>
    basta japanese brand... whether suzuki, subaru, toyota, nissan, mazda, etc... the build quality is almost the same.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung nag-aaral ka sa lugar na walang baha na madadaanan go for the car...otherwise I would like to vote for the mini-4x4's like the jimny, vitara and crv (yung 4x4)...sa ganito wala kang baha!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Girl Need Help