New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A4 for me, personally. pero you will be the owner so you'd better weigh everything lalo na when it comes to maintenance, FC and other factors. If you can feed the beast, own it!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    haha thanks for the support guys! i guess time will tell kung anong gagawin ko. for now yung move ko is to put my pajero up for sale then if i dont get to sell it for the price i want then so be it. in the meantime ill just save up for the price of the audi then whichever comes first nalang. sa totoo lang if i didnt have to sell my pajero i wouldnt kaso there are jsut some stuff about it that tick me off and when i saw the prices of audis these days it really got me thinking whether to change it or not.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would keep the paj because:

a. its more flexible. daming binabahang areas dito sa metro manila.
    b. it's already restored to your desired running condition.
    c. parts can be easily sourced.
    d. its more fuel efficient.
    e. it holds more cargo.

pag ginive up mo yan, i am sure, gagastos ka ulit sa audi. may prestige nga in driving, pero think about your maintenance costs and fuel costs.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    great point bro. the thought of fuel costs definitely crossed my mind. if i do get to save up some money before my pajero gets sold ill try to get the audi but keep the pajero pa rin.

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i would keep the paj because:

a. its more flexible. daming binabahang areas dito sa metro manila.
    b. it's already restored to your desired running condition.
    c. parts can be easily sourced.
    d. its more fuel efficient.
    e. it holds more cargo.

pag ginive up mo yan, i am sure, gagastos ka ulit sa audi. may prestige nga in driving, pero think about your maintenance costs and fuel costs.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Better the devil I know than the devil I will be knowing pa lang pare. Pero kung kaya na nang budget why not?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    id go with the pajero thats already in top shape. the audi would defintely need maintenance and some parts to fix or might be next to fix. and the parts of the audi is $$$. no generic replacements parts there.

and the 4x4 + diesel is practical than the audi. cheaper fuel. can run offroad. can carry loads. or pull trailers.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    a4 for me, but you must be prepared for the maintainance costs of any audi, it is not cheap, thats for sure.............

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    we have a 96 audi a4 1.8 before..ride is firm (maybe because its supposed to be a sporty sedan) consumption is 5-6km/l..swerte ka na sa 7km/l..its high rev happy..i would keep the paj unless you're prepared to spend.. basically that explains the low resale of this model

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    kung daily driver, pajero na lang. the a4 is nice, i drive a euro sedan myself but not everyday. i still use our '99 pajero field master more. also, kawawa ang mga euro sedan pag rainy/flood season na. a jap sedan costs a lot pag nagkaroon ng damage due to floods, i'm not willing to find out how much i'd spend on a euro sedan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Get a 98' Audi A4 or Keep My Subic Pajero?