New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gas. Mahirap na kasi ibang gas station lalo na pag out of town ka ay hindi talaga malinis ang diesel.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    PGA doesnt import bare models, they always order units with options already included like air adjustable suspension etc even at their base model
    No no I meant the performance upgrades to the diesel engine. Available kaya yan to Philippine customers?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    No no I meant the performance upgrades to the diesel engine. Available kaya yan to Philippine customers?
    kung after market performance upgrades... i think pwede ka makakuha but would require a butt load of cash and ma vovoid ang local warranty... would cost 300% more

pero pag porsche performance upgrades like the PDCC. indent order na yung unit.. waiting period is 80-100 days... hahaha

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No need for expensive upgrades... chip tune lang, puwede na... and it's not going to cost the moon, since it's basically an Audi engine, anyway. With chip tuning alone, I guess you can expect to raise that 240 to 260-265, which is more than enough.

For the V6, that's something different... don't know if anyone locally can chip-tune the gasoline engine. It should be possible with the Unichip, actually, and I think they can order the Plug and Play harness for you at Speedlab. (SPEEDLAB | The Science of Speed)

If your need for power isn't so great, then maybe a nice, tasty exhaust upgrade (catback lang) would fit the bill... give your Cayenne a little rasp in its voice.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Some chip-tuning, more boost on the turbo, a higher-capacity intercooler, a less restrictive intake and another exhaust could really make some miracles. And if included in the original project would even not become too expensive...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    in the first place why tune a cayenne, its not gonna be in a track anyway...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kakahiya nga that they would actually release a Porsche that can be smoked or at least cannot shake off even Korean cars as the Mohave and Veracruz (which has 250hp/550Nm and 240hp/462Nm respectively) At talagang nagtataga ng pera eh noh? Upgrade 1 is definitely not worth 3850 Euros. Isang Unichip lang siguro yan eh makakaabot ng ganitong improvement. :rofl: They should've just sold the diesel Cayenne immediately in Upgrade 2 tune.
    Typical fan boy.

I'd be happier to drive a slower Porsche Cayenne D kesa Mohave.

Status symbol ang Porsche. Sikat ka. Eye catcher.

Ang Mohave.. Who cares? Di nga ata alam na Kia yan HA HA..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Typical fan boy.

I'd be happier to drive a slower Porsche Cayenne D kesa Mohave.

Status symbol ang Porsche. Sikat ka. Eye catcher.

Ang Mohave.. Who cares? Di nga ata alam na Kia yan HA HA..
    Di naman sa ganon... I am merely stating that it is almost insulting that Porsche would release a car with power ratings this low, to the point na naabutan na ng mga Hyundai at Kia. Before there was no such thing as a "slower Porsche". Ibig ko lang sabihin na kung maglalabas sila ng diesel, sana tulad ng mga gas engines nila, it is at the forefront of diesel engine technology and much better than its Audi and VW cousins.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Di naman sa ganon... I am merely stating that it is almost insulting that Porsche would release a car with power ratings this low, to the point na naabutan na ng mga Hyundai at Kia. Before there was no such thing as a "slower Porsche". Ibig ko lang sabihin na kung maglalabas sila ng diesel, sana tulad ng mga gas engines nila, it is at the forefront of diesel engine technology and much better than its Audi and VW cousins.
    Cayenne was made for the practical use of the family with added "luxury" i didn't think they had speed in mind... if speed is important why not buy a cayman or 911....

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    Cayenne was made for the practical use of the family with added "luxury" i didn't think they had speed in mind... if speed is important why not buy a cayman or 911....
    I see your point there. The only thing I have against it is that Porsche just took the engine from the Q7 and Touareg as is in its existing configuration and state of tune and plopped it into their Cayenne which is tarnishing their reputation as a brand that makes purely fast and luxurious cars. And to think also that even in the Q7 and Touareg, the 3.0V6 TDI is their base engine with there still being a 4.2V8 and 6.0V12 TDI. I hope you see my point here.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast