New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by msg View Post
    my jazz 1.5 cvt consumes 9 to 12 km / liter city driving and 17 to 21 km / liter sa highway ( 80 kph ) hehehe. lets wait for swift owners to post. siguro mag kalapit lang naman sila ng consumption

if you consume as low as 9 km per liter with your jazz 1.5 at, i suggest you check your tire pressure. chances are, your were running on under-deflated tires. we had a mileage of as low as 7 km per liter with city 1.5 at, and we found out that we were running on tires with around 21 psi pressure only. with properly inflated tires, you may get as much as 14 km per liter city driving and higher is your a bit gentle with your "pedalling." with properly inflated tires, your car rolls just as you release the break pedal, and if you need to accelerate, 1100 to 1300 rpms lanf kailangan mo. higher than that, mabilis na yan. in close traffic, wala ka namang puntahan pa kundi buntutan yong mga nang-una sa iyo. peace!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The differences in fuel consumption would probably not be significant enough to become the make or break factor in your purchase decision.

In short, buy the one you like more. hehehe.

In theory, the Jazz should eek out a lil more per kilometer.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gotjuice_926 View Post
    si boss msg po madalas mag hatid ng GF nya sa bulcan from manila, last time kasma ko sya nag econo run kami gamit jazz nya, una 60 kph pero kakaantok hehe 80 kph nalang. sobra tipid. 3 liters back and forth from balintwak to malolos then back to balintawak. halos 70 plus kilometers using 3 liters ng petron! astig!

beat that swift hehe
    O.T.

he must really be in-love. hindi lang gas panghihinayang ko dyan. it's like wasting a fraction of my daily life sa NLEX.

when I broke up with my GF in Las Pinas, este when she broke with me pala. I had tears in my eyes the last time I traversed SLEX from their house. TEARS of JOY! imagine from Taft to Las Pinas to Pasig, halos daily ...

btw, I can relate sa bulacan coz yan province ko.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehe... talo kayo sa akin... 80-90 kilometers, to my ex-girlfriend's house in Q.C. from Laguna, daily... PLUS almost a hundred pesos in toll (now it's 130 for a round trip).

At least, now that my ex-girlfriend is my wife, I only have to do that once or twice a week!

Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The differences in fuel consumption would probably not be significant enough to become the make or break factor in your purchase decision.

In short, buy the one you like more. hehehe.

In theory, the Jazz should eek out a lil more per kilometer.
    Good point.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hmm kung halos same lang pala sila eh tough to choose nga between the two hehe. i both like them. but even if i drive a jazz, mas trip ko pa din ang SWIFt. may x factor kasi hehe. but that doesnt mean na di ko gusto jazz ko.

ot

yun pag hatid lang naman eh pag may date hehe di naman araw araw. saka gabi na kasi hehe you dont want your girl to take the bus or fx ng gabi kapag alam mo naman may auto ka diba? har har har btt!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Huwag na lang kasi kayong umuwi ng Bulacan (like me!). 50kms. din ang biyahe from our house here to the house in Bulacan.

Sorry OT.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    di ko alam kung relevant pero last night tried sa nlex na patakbo ng mabilis. average speed 120. max 160 using my jazz cvt 1.5

13 liters of gas, sunog in 140 kms hehe. mostly highway and some city driving.

sisi na ako bat di nalang ako nag econo run ulit hehehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by msg View Post
    di ko alam kung relevant pero last night tried sa nlex na patakbo ng mabilis. average speed 120. max 160 using my jazz cvt 1.5

13 liters of gas, sunog in 140 kms hehe. mostly highway and some city driving.

sisi na ako bat di nalang ako nag econo run ulit hehehe

In my opinion it still is economical considering na hataw you still got 10.76km/ltr.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not bad... but my clubmate got 14 kms/liter going to the BRC (at speeds of 120), racing on track, then driving back at over 140 km/h to pick up his son at La Salle... (Jazz VTEC 1.5 MT).

I've gotten 10 km/l combined NLEX - Pangasinan... back and forth, with four passengers on my 2.0 car. Average speeds... errh... let's just say I maxed out the speedometer more than once...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
fuel consumption: Jazz 1.5(Automatic) vs Swift 1.5