New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    CRV! matipid daw sa gas

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fortuner too big for a girl? My wife drives my Nissan Patrol before it was sold as if driving a sedan

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    get a fort..a 3.0L 4x4 d4d..power and of krz economy coz its a diesel but runs and accelerate like a car..also with its higher stance yuo could look overhead traffic and stoop down on cars..also with its all wheel drive no problem spinning on tires if yuo lack traction on difficult terrains,also yuo could take it anywhere were cars cant go..although the ride is a bit stiff,but put more bucks and get a good coil spring and shock to soften the ride..it has 3 row seats..to carry seven people..if flooded streets are concern no probs with fort,just dont take it to water that is as high as yuor grills..ok pa un hanggang bumper..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ok,ok... what i meant with my concern with the fortuner being too big for a girl is if it's easy to maneuver but you guys have answered it for me.thanks.i'm glad i chanced upon this site. great job to the administrators.you guys have really been a great help.thanks alot!....i guess it's CRV for me

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cara View Post
    ok,ok... what i meant with my concern with the fortuner being too big for a girl is if it's easy to maneuver but you guys have answered it for me.thanks.i'm glad i chanced upon this site. great job to the administrators.you guys have really been a great help.thanks alot!....i guess it's CRV for me

good choice...among the 3 i recommend crv newer model,handling better just change the grill and bumper lang with modulo body kits (available now) then ugly to pretty...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    If you want a car like feel, go for the xtrail or CRV. If you want a rugged and truck like SUV then go for the fortuner.

I've driven a borrowed 2.0 xtrail to and from pagudpud and it made me wanna own one. Its like driving a sports sedan. The transmission and the brakes are the best in any car I've driven...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
fortuner vs x-trail vs crv