New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ^+1 it's not what it says in the paper, we all know that Fortuner is not and will never be a luxury SUV
    of course naman. I was just informing on what is said sa lto receipt. Alam mo naman mahilig maghanap ng loophole ang atin mga officials para may dagdag "income." I own a Q7 and I can tell they're leagues apart. It's no different than a Mazda Tribute vs. a CX-9. Same brand but that's where the similarities end. Toyota has a general market appeal whereas the Lexus caters to a more exclusive set of individuals considering that Lexus is part-owned by Toyota.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberRider View Post
    of course naman. I was just informing on what is said sa lto receipt. Alam mo naman mahilig maghanap ng loophole ang atin mga officials para may dagdag "income." I own a Q7 and I can tell they're leagues apart. It's no different than a Mazda Tribute vs. a CX-9. Same brand but that's where the similarities end. Toyota has a general market appeal whereas the Lexus caters to a more exclusive set of individuals considering that Lexus is part-owned by Toyota.
    got it, yan sa avatar mo ang luxury SUV...no contest

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Lexus RX. The Fortuner in NO WAY a luxury SUV. Eh para kang nakasakay sa truck na maganda interior sa sobrang tagtag! Also, the price difference is a no brainer.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberRider View Post
    I think may point yung TS. I just checked yung receipt ko sa LTO and my Fortuner 3.0d4d is tagged as "luxury suv?" I think kaya nilalagay nila sa "luxury" segment eh syempre para mas mataas ang fee na babayaran mo.
    My Lynx is a "luxury" car, because I have 400cc too much engine...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Going back to question Lexus vs. Fortuner.
    Syempre Lexus... kasi nga luxury.
    Sa dami ng Fortuner sa kalsada, its no longer a luxury.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sinasabi naman ng toyota pag binebenta nila yung fortuner sa ads sa site or sa person na mismo eh luxury dating nyang kotse na yan kaya i dont think i should blame the thread starter for comparing the fortuner to an rx. kasi kung titignan mo interior design, kakaiba talaga sa mga modern like what's inside a jimny or swift diba? pati na rin sa interior ng mga sinaunang cars.

pero honestly, luxury means sobrang mahal na few lang meron just like what sir tidus said so my vote goes for the lexus. heads up display pa lang ng new rx pati mark levinson nun taob na 09 fortuner e hehe though the fortuner seats 7 unlike sa rx which is 5 only. id still pick the rx anytime

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    What? Lexus or Fort? Common, Siempre if you have the bucks and would like to flaunt it, go for Lexus. But if you don't have the gall to display your hard earned money go for the Fort. Both have each advantages and disadvantages. If you like the BIR to tail ended you, go for Lex. If you like the bang but short of the bucks go for the Fort. But in these times of economic impasse, i'd settle for the fort, mahirap na e uso pa naman ang kidnapping ngayon.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    ahahaha amen nicky!! sa gas palang pang luxury na

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    ahahaha amen nicky!! sa gas palang pang luxury na

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how can one say the fort is a luxury suv when the ride is comparable to feeling like a sack of rice thrown at the back of a pick up truck? when one speaks of a luxury vehicle it is quite explicit that comfort comes with it. sitting on a luxuriously padded leather executive chair is not the same as sitting on a wooden park bench. the same is true with an RX and a fortuner. the RX is a luxury suv, the fort is a truck. period.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast