New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLOWMAN View Post
    i was not expecting na ganun ang taas ng pressure ng tires ko. Kase super tagtag so pinasingaw ko ng 20 seconds. Wala kaseng gauge, tagtag pa rin. nung mapunta kame sa gasoline station, chineck ko pressure, 42psi parin! so i deflated them at 29. ganda na ng talbog. parang nakapajero ako ulit

how about acceleration ng diesel fort compared sa 2.8 pajero?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    compared to a pajero 2.8 and a 3.0L na fort considering the torque and horsepower mas mabilis syempre un fort,pero sa 2.5..d ko alam if alin sa dalawa mabilis considering stock un 2.5.. but..a little upgrade sa engine like chips,exhuast and intakes..kaya na talunin un 2.8 pajero..

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    * sir hollowman.

So it was the tire pressure pala. So are you now satisfied with the Fort's ride quality? Di ba mas matagtag sa Pajero?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by C190 View Post
    how about acceleration ng diesel fort compared sa 2.8 pajero?
    I have driven and rode in both cars. The 2.5 D4-d of the fortuner wins in city/highway driving. There is more power, torque, acceleration in highway from the diesel fortuner even if its only 2.5 L diesel as compared to a turbocharged 2.8L diesel. Plus ride of the Fortuner seems better although its still no Ford Expedition. Plus consumption is better in the diesel Fortuner.
    But in Off road driving the Pajero is the one to use. 4x4 plus reliability and handling in off-road is way better. I still have yet to bring a diesel fortuner to an off-road excursion so i am still unsure of its abilities.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I prefer diesel when it comes to heavy cars and for traffic because they have so much low-end torque. If you'll use it more on highway and low traffic areas, then the gas.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    di ko pa talaga hinataw e break in period pa. pero parang mas maganda ang acceleration ng fort ko compared sa pajero ko. IMO, mas Fuel efficient din

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Fortuner GAS or DIESEL? Pls. help.