New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sir Orido where can I find our fort forum to be precise.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sa diesel and SUV thread andun ung main forum natin and also meron din dun about fortuner accesories and mods..
    nasa fortuner thread pala ung pic ng fort namen 2.7G silver...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    * arnold...
    sir, sulod sa fortunerclub.net..naa tanan did2 bhin sa fortuner ug mga upgrade nga pwede nmo mbuhat sa fortuner nmo..pwede pud ka pa memeber sa fortuner club of the philippines maski dri pa ta sa davao..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orido -lytspid mga sir Salamat uli Sa mga tip nyo... Aasahan ko assistant nyo next time....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    personally i don't think inadequate ang power ng 2.5, we have an hi-ace commuter van 15 seater, sisiw lang ang baguio and it is 2.4 lang, i used to own a surf 2.4 diesel and i managed to get up to 160kph and it could give more pa considering malaki din ang built ng surf. lalo na ang fort na ke bago bago pa and wiser intellect engine i suppose, im sure it aint that bad to run,my point has nothing to do with 4wd.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Sir may gusto lang kase ako itanong about sa fortuner 2010 4x4 a/t pag shinishift ko kase 4x4 shift knob with my drive lever on N position and full stop, from Hl to N to Ll minsan may grinding noise with vibration sa shift knob, piro lagi talaga sya from N down to Hl, is it normal? Half po kase nagsasabi ng pinagtanungan ko na its normal half din nagsasabi ng hindi, thanks po

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    have your replaced the transfer case oil?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by endoo View Post
    Sir may gusto lang kase ako itanong about sa fortuner 2010 4x4 a/t pag shinishift ko kase 4x4 shift knob with my drive lever on N position and full stop, from Hl to N to Ll minsan may grinding noise with vibration sa shift knob, piro lagi talaga sya from N down to Hl, is it normal? Half po kase nagsasabi ng pinagtanungan ko na its normal half din nagsasabi ng hindi, thanks po
    As long as your car is not abused (ie fording in rivers or flooded streets without changing oil), that is ok....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Fortuner 4x2 2.5AT or 4x4 3.0AT