New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Forrester XT for the overall experience. It is more fun to drive the forrester than a santa fe.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Unless you have an occasional need for 3rd row seating, I'd say the Forester XT is a better choice.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Performance, go for FXT. Comfort Santa Fe. Features, Santa Fe for me. I know, gas consumption is not an issue for you but if your going to use it as your daily drive, I would recommend diesels. My average mileage is about 1500kms a month. In my current SF3 4x4, I'm spending about 7k fuel per month. If I'm going to use the FXT under the same conditions, I would be spending about 13-14k a month for fuel alone.

My advise, test drive both and see what suits you better. Before getting my unit, test drove all the options available.

Go for what your heart desires, good luck. On a personal note, initially I thought I bought an overpriced car, but after more than a year of ownership, the SF3 4x4 was worth it.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    And by the way, with the huge panoramic sunroof, you will definitely enjoy the long rides

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Test driven both.. FXT for me

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    FXT for me ( I have one hehe ). Power, comfort, toys (big panoramic sunroof, power tailgate, power everything, LCD displays galore, nice sound system, Paddle shifters, 8-speed mode, 6 speed mode, etc etc) and its plenty fast. Exterior wise its got those nice twin tailpipes and the LED running lights so that's nice too. I dont care much for the fuel consumption. Seems about 6Km /liter for me City driving.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    For a more livelier driving experience the FXT is the better choice.

Although if you asked my own personal opinion, the Santa Fe is my choice because of the fuel economy it will bring and the comfort it offers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123