New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Salamat sa mg comment! Sobrang laking tulong. Mukang tatawagan ko Kia - gusto ko mag test drive.

Yun Tucson - Maganda siya pero feeling ko in 2 years dated na yun look niya. But what do you guys think? Should I consider Tucson over Sta fe? fuel economy not an issue if comparing the 2.

Nakita ko rin CX-7. Should I consider this?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    CX7... very very nice... interior quality is superb... leather is superb... cabin is superb... 2.5 liter engine has good punch, 5-speed AT is great... handling is very good, but hampered by tires (local model should really have bigger wheels with lower-profile tires)...

BUT: it has a sucky back seat... and those big tires are thumpety thumpety... (I hate those Bridgestones... they ruined the ride on our CR-V, too, which is why we changed them)... I don't understand why one of the sportiest-driving crossovers in the class comes on one of the truck-iest tires... They should have given the CX7 the same performance tires they used on the CX9. Try it, if you're interested.

The Santa Fe is nice, obviously nicer than the Tucson... but it's getting on in age... a bit old-school in comparison.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    I like the forester. Nice engine, awd, looks slick to me,and I'm also just an all around fan of the subaru ever since.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The MMC Forester X is nice. Pero the maintenance cost might be an issue. Medyo mahal kasi pero it's up to you if enjoy ka naman sa car mo siguro naman hindi ka na mag-rereklamo sa maintenance cost nyan.

Santa Fe is also a good mid-size CUV, pero hindi ko feel yung gas. Maybe because we have the R-eVGT.

Sportage... hmm. Pwede. Maganda naman, well equipped.

Sportage > Forester > Santa Fe

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i'd go with the sportage. it's new in the market, lots of toys to play with, looks stunning. i agree with SG why buy the gas Sta Fe when diesel is available? i can understand if it's a spots car or the diesel version isn't as good as the gas version, but for the Sta Fe's case the diesel version is better than the gas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Forester, Sta Fe, Sportage - 1.4M budget