New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    pati insurance. on averange 100K lahat insurance ng mga yan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    55k quote sakin insurance for mustang and 86 sa wrx sti 50k

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by gtvguy View Post
    here are my 3 choices gusto ko kasi weekend toy car that looks good and maganda performance help me choose the right one, budget is not more than 3M
    It depends on what your garage/stable is like and where you want to drive during the weekend.
    Good all around- long drive, canyon carver, rides 5, functional trunk - STi. Can be easily tuned for 100 more HP given your budget.
    Something different - may dating in our country Mustang or Camaro - the Camaro is more of a looker for me but the Mustang is a better deal
    Keeper, fun even at low speeds, something you can squeez for everything it's worth, great fuel economy - GT86/BRZ

Just food fo thought. If you have 3M to burn. Don't limit yourself. Buy one of these cars now and buy another weekend toy down the road. Variety is a wonderful thing and unlike in marriage (not applicable to everyone) with cars you don't have to stick to one specially if you have the means.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Mustang

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    been driving only normal cars all my life... really don't know if given the chance to drive the car lined up above if my heart can take them to speed on the same road where i used to drive. imagining when i've tried sitting in an 86...position too low at high speed? can i take this to the limit?
    well... dreaming to have one but not to be a race car hahaha. after all i've known lady colleague driving 370 gtr as everyday car

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345