New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehehe... di naman equal ang weight ng pros and cons... if I were to rate them on a scale of 1-10...

Handling

Ford Mustang V8 - 7
    Hyundai Genesis Coupe - 7
    Mazda MX5 - 10
    MINI Cooper S - 9
    MINI Cooper S JCW - 10
    Mitsubishi EVO X - 9
    Subaru STI - 8
    Toyota 86 - 10

Power

Ford Mustang V8 - 10
    Hyundai Genesis Coupe - 8
    Mazda MX5 - 7
    MINI Cooper S - 8
    MINI Cooper S JCW - 8
    Mitsubishi EVO X - 9
    Subaru STI - 9
    Toyota 86 - 7

Space

Ford Mustang V8 - 6 (not only is the back seat small, the center console and transmission tunnel are huge)
    Hyundai Genesis Coupe - 8
    Mazda MX5 - 6
    MINI Cooper S - 7
    MINI Cooper S JCW - 7
    Mitsubishi EVO X - 9
    Subaru STI - 9
    Toyota 86 - 7

-

All subjective, of course. And I wouldn't say no to any of these cars if given the chance to drive them. They're all fun.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    yeah for fun lang yun. depende din sa character ng owner on what car he will get. They very least upuan nyan yun mga kotse lahat before he gets decides to get one. And kung meron test drive avail it.

sayang lang ang 86 dito. should be a relatively cheap entry sports car na ginawa pa expensive with all those trd aerokits na papaltan din ng rocketbunny. then inalis pa ang fun factor ng manual. :P The best car to get is the base model manual which for some reason you can't get.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's the sad part. The base 86 with the stick is officially on sale, but if the dealerships refuse to sell them to customers and hold out trying to sell them the fully-equipped high-profit-margin TRD-ek-ek-ek variants with the auto... what can the customers do?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    That's the sad part. The base 86 with the stick is officially on sale, but if the dealerships refuse to sell them to customers and hold out trying to sell them the fully-equipped high-profit-margin TRD-ek-ek-ek variants with the auto... what can the customers do?
    uhmmm!! get the mustang V8!!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    How about the BRZ? I guess Motorimage will not sell you the TRD ek-ek for the same car.

Based on the scale presented by Niky, the Evo X or WRX STi gives you the right mix of handling, power, and space.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gtvguy View Post
    thank you for the detailed reply yung mini cooper s looks really small to me feeling ko hindi macho o pogi itsura pero of course may certain prestige if you have that car, dito ata sa pinas mustang gt premium na pinaka top of the line they don't have daw the shelby gt 500 mukang sa gray market lang, and over the budget nako nun hehe, i wanted the aero variant ng 86 before but medyo na turn off ako sa spoiler nung nakita ko na personally, ewan ko never really imagined the genesis coupe as my choice talaga it doens't have that look na mapapansin mo kagad although the features are very nice and the price is competitive also, before i always dreamed of the evo X kaso over priced for me above 3M pero 295 hp only but i love the shark look, heres my original plan benta ko na altis ko which is my everyday car luma na kasi 2004 model, then ang magiging every day ride ko na montero gtv ko, then second car nalang to bibilihin ko , i plan to keep it stock and for keeps na din sana so i really want to make the right choice
    If you're not going to slap mods to it and it will be for keeps then you'll never go wrong with Stang.

Give me your 3M at may Mustang ngayon ang Ford Dagupan. Unfortunately V6 lang sya.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ang na test drive ko palang is mustang kasi they have a test drive unit sa alabang and the 86 kasi yung friend ko meron pero sa mismo toyota dealer ayaw pa test drive, yung wrx sti ayaw pa test drive wala daw sila unit pang test drive yung brz nila out of stock daw and if ever yung sti variant na ilalabas ang mas gusto ko, satisfied naman ko sa ride nung mustang at 86 mas na pa wow lang ko konti sa itsura ng mustang, im planning to get my weekend car by march pa naman since undecided pa talaga ko, may nakita din pala ko dodge challenger sa daan wow another great looking car but chineck ko 4M pala di na kaya

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    How about the BRZ? I guess Motorimage will not sell you the TRD ek-ek for the same car.

Based on the scale presented by Niky, the Evo X or WRX STi gives you the right mix of handling, power, and space.
    yup. walang trd ek ek ek but presyong 86 with trd ek ek ek. You do get manual thou.

Negative pogi points ang EvoX and STi. These are for guys that are so gwapo they need to tone down their pagkagwapo with negative pogi point cars na.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ang STI at EVO ay para sa tunay na lalaki...

Walang pakialam sa "ride comfort"

Walang reklamo sa "matigas na clutch"

Walang angal sa "maingay"

Mahal ang gasolina? So what? (Sabay pag-wave ng kamay... a-hay!)

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I guess sa mga kotse na ito, FC is not a concern.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast