New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by denki3269 View Post
    ayos din naman ang escape.. =)
    Yep. Mura pa. Medyo luma na nga lang yung design.

ASX is just.. a higher and hatchback Lancer EX, nasisikipan ako sa loob at so damn expensive for its size and features. O siguro sanay lang ako sa loob ng CR-V at Tucson..

Sorry ASX owners.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aeye View Post
    Mitsu ASX ka na.

Kids naman pala sasakay sa likod, so the space will not be an issue. I find the backseat ideal for only two adult persons (parang kotse talaga). Our innova's 2nd row is roomier.

I expect you to be biased, so whatever.

The ASX is small.

No offense meant, but I cannot seem to see it as a CUV or whatever. It's just a lifted EX.

Heck, I find it smaller than the EX !

The EX is sportier. Faster. And much more desirable, if I may say.

But since the EX is out of the TS' choices, I would go for his other choice. The escape.

I have driven and ridden on an escape v6 way way back 2009. The response was good, it was fast and i couldn't ask for more.

Yep, the escape can be somewhat a gas guzzler but atleast you got better looks. BTW, I am not against the ASX, it's just that I can't appreciate its looks. Seen three, im disappointed. Never expected Mitsubishi to release that kind of vehicle ... wished that they could have done better.

Ford parts aren't hard to find. And they're not that costly as what others think of. And heck, the escape's price is much cheaper than of the ASX's that offers what ? limited space.

Your choice. ;) I hope i didn't hurt the owners of the ASX, if I did, then, I can't think of something but your guilt of buying the ASX itself.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^

You didn't mention that the ASX is expensive..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sana mitsubishi kept the outlander na lang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aeye View Post
    Mitsu ASX ka na.

Kids naman pala sasakay sa likod, so the space will not be an issue. I find the backseat ideal for only two adult persons (parang kotse talaga). Our innova's 2nd row is roomier.
    *aeye,
    i know you are an asx owner, can you give me its fuel consumption?any negative feedback on your unit?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    I expect you to be biased, so whatever.

The ASX is small.

No offense meant, but I cannot seem to see it as a CUV or whatever. It's just a lifted EX.

Heck, I find it smaller than the EX !

The EX is sportier. Faster. And much more desirable, if I may say.

But since the EX is out of the TS' choices, I would go for his other choice. The escape.

I have driven and ridden on an escape v6 way way back 2009. The response was good, it was fast and i couldn't ask for more.

Yep, the escape can be somewhat a gas guzzler but atleast you got better looks. BTW, I am not against the ASX, it's just that I can't appreciate its looks. Seen three, im disappointed. Never expected Mitsubishi to release that kind of vehicle ... wished that they could have done better.

Ford parts aren't hard to find. And they're not that costly as what others think of. And heck, the escape's price is much cheaper than of the ASX's that offers what ? limited space.

Your choice. ;) I hope i didn't hurt the owners of the ASX, if I did, then, I can't think of something but your guilt of buying the ASX itself.
    nice tip! got the chance to see the asx at citimotors showroom. interior was ok, a bit small but overall its nice. still have to visit ford showroom so i could check on the escape. i just wonder why our escape doesnt look like the u.s. escape?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Ford vs Mitsubishi vs Hyundai