New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Try to look for the almera. I think magugustuhan mo din sir. Dagdag lang konti makakabili ka na 300k+ 2012 model pa yun base na manual. Value for your money.
    I agree with the almera. Usually overlooked dahil unpopular but you really get a lot of car for less money.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezaremos View Post
    For Philippine setting, I'd go for Toyota for reliability and parts availability outside the CASA .. 2nd will be Honda .. Americans also tend to buy Japanese cars nowadays ..
    In my field of training technicians and future technicians, they tend to stay away from ford just like me. Only students who do not know any better use ford, but not for long, they ditch their fords

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezaremos View Post
    For Philippine setting, I'd go for Toyota for reliability and parts availability outside the CASA .. 2nd will be Honda .. Americans also tend to buy Japanese cars nowadays ..
    In my field of training technicians and future technicians, they tend to stay away from ford just like me. Only students who do not know any better use ford, but not for long, they ditch their fords

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123