New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    pagpasensyahan mo na si fafa kasi direct to the point sya talaga pero deep inside he truly cares
    ok lang po sir minicarph. no problem.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you're going to buy a midsize car, make sure to keep it. The resale value sucks if you sell it a few years down the road.

If you ask me, I'd pick a midsize car over a PPV or CUV or pickup. An Accord or Mazda6 is a much better drive than any of those vehicles, not to mention much more comfortable inside. I would have opted for a Mazda6 last year but the wife wanted a family SUV. So we choose the next best thing - a CUV, comfortable enough for 5 people but with the extra luggage space and higher ground clearance.
    noted and thank you sa inputs sir Egan101. wildtrak 3.2L na napili ko.

maybe sa future na ang midsize car if kaya pa sa budget ang 4th car

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you're going to buy a midsize car, make sure to keep it. The resale value sucks if you sell it a few years down the road.

If you ask me, I'd pick a midsize car over a PPV or CUV or pickup. An Accord or Mazda6 is a much better drive than any of those vehicles, not to mention much more comfortable inside. I would have opted for a Mazda6 last year but the wife wanted a family SUV. So we choose the next best thing - a CUV, comfortable enough for 5 people but with the extra luggage space and higher ground clearance.
    change of heart.. from pickup to mid size SUV.. sana makatulong po mga comment nyo.. salamat

Ford Everest Trend vs Montero Sport GLS premium

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Medyo ot. A well maintained midsize would be a good 2nd hand buy. They depreciate a lot. Luxurious too.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    get the Everest Trend then pakabit ka na lang ng OEM camera sa labas, para ka na din naka-top of the line Titanium sa itsura ng dash intstruments and 8in touch

ewan ko ba when I drive my Ranger Wildtrak, I feel so privileged. sobrang hi-tech kasi eh. The Trend has the same black interiors diba as my the Ranger TOTL

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    get the Everest Trend then pakabit ka na lang ng OEM camera sa labas, para ka na din naka-top of the line Titanium sa itsura ng dash intstruments and 8in touch

ewan ko ba when I drive my Ranger Wildtrak, I feel so privileged. sobrang hi-tech kasi eh. The Trend has the same black interiors diba as my the Ranger TOTL
    salamat minicarph.
    sayang nga gusto ko rin wildtrak pero midsize suv na decision ng family ko.
    yes pareho ng interior ang trend at ranger totl.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Mga sir, pinagiipunan ko fx4 na at, ask ko lang kung may issues po ba ang A/T ng ranger fx4 2.2l.

Hopefully makuha ko na ng december 2017, bago tumaas presyo.

Salamat.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    [QUOTE=RomeoAlpha;2863881]Mga sir, pinagiipunan ko fx4 na at, ask ko lang kung may issues po ba ang A/T ng ranger fx4 2.2l.

Office has a 2012 2.2 6AT ranger at no problems with the tranny 60t kms. But then again a friend has an identical ranger napalitan na ng tranny. Have to hear from current model owners.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoAlpha View Post
    Mga sir, pinagiipunan ko fx4 na at, ask ko lang kung may issues po ba ang A/T ng ranger fx4 2.2l.

Salamat.
    Okay naman 6r80 tranny ng ranger.

Ford Transmission Tips: #6 Explorer & F-150 Automatic 6 Speed Service Tips You Need to Know - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoAlpha View Post

Salamat.
    ang ayaw ko dyan sa FX4 na yan eh hindi na nga 4x4 although related sa FX4 eh ni hinde man lang nilagay ni Ford yun 8in Touchscreen nila as well as the digital instrument panel. for me, Ford is just getting a lot of your money for an entry-level truck na pinalitan lang ng bigger tires at nilagyan roll bars. at 1.3M-1.4M. eh mag Everest Trend ka na lang. if you're gonna get a pickup and to feel the masculinity of this pickup, get the Wildtrak versions para naman pag nakakakita ka ng Youtube videos ng Ford F150 Muscle Raptors, parang hindi ka naman nalalayo sa kanila.

The Wildtrak is the best muscle pickup money can buy right now. I ve ridden the previous gen Mustang muscle car as well as the current entry level Mustang at 2.5M. yun prev gen, ang low tech ng instrument panel compared to The Wildtrak, while the new mustang, eh walandiyo ni hindi man lang electronic seats.

sobrang bang for the buck ang Wildtrak, for getting a muscle car na raised with all the toys that Ford only install on the Explorer or Everest Titanium. tapos sigurado parang 2 person seating din like a sports car coz it has a small cabin.

wag na kayo bumil nyan FX4, stretch your money na to get what you really deserve and enjoy Ford's best car technology. kahit 2.2L wildtrak lang oh 1.5M

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast