New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by BLANKITA View Post
    Ranger wildtrak syempre kasi japorms pero wala naman 4x2 nun ah snaptube telegram web
    2.0L Ranger Wildtrak 4x2 MT = PHP 1,390,000.00
    2.0L Ranger Wildtrak 4x2 AT = PHP 1,455,000.00
    2.0L Bi-Turbo Ranger Wildtrak 4x4 AT = PHP 1,695,000.00

Ford Ranger Overview: Pick-Up Truck | Trucks & Off-Roads | Ford PH

Nilagay ko na rin price para na rin sa ibang makakakita na akala walang 4x2 Wildtrak.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    I'm considering both of these as well. I hope you can also help us.

The one that is deterring me from purchasing the Ranger WildTrak is the recurring actuator issue posted by a lot of owners.

I'm also considering Nissan Navara but im worried about the 'kabig' issue. There's a shop in Manila that has supposedly found a fix to this issue and it is regarding the soft rack and pinion bushing. They replace the said busing with their own custom bushing and it supposedly fixes the issue.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dplgngr View Post
    I'm considering both of these as well. I hope you can also help us.

The one that is deterring me from purchasing the Ranger WildTrak is the recurring actuator issue posted by a lot of owners.

I'm also considering Nissan Navara but im worried about the 'kabig' issue. There's a shop in Manila that has supposedly found a fix to this issue and it is regarding the soft rack and pinion bushing. They replace the said busing with their own custom bushing and it supposedly fixes the issue.
    Stage1 can replace that bushing... so what's the issue there?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Stage1 can replace that bushing... so what's the issue there?
    Kumakabig daw dahil sa soft bushing sumasabay yung connection point sa pag galaw.

Issue ko is di ko alam kung may marunong ba mag fix dito sa Davao.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sounds like you can just order a poly bushing kit for the steering and have it installed there. Australia usually has all those accessories, baliktad lang dahil RHD sila. LHD vehicles should be able to use the same kit, just with the positions of one or two bushings reversed.

SuperPro Steering Bush Kit for NISSAN NAVARA 215-on - NP3 4WD Dual Cab

6. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Sounds like you can just order a poly bushing kit for the steering and have it installed there. Australia usually has all those accessories, baliktad lang dahil RHD sila. LHD vehicles should be able to use the same kit, just with the positions of one or two bushings reversed.

SuperPro Steering Bush Kit for NISSAN NAVARA 215-on - NP3 4WD Dual Cab

Yep thats it

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dplgngr View Post
    Kumakabig daw dahil sa soft bushing sumasabay yung connection point sa pag galaw.

Issue ko is di ko alam kung may marunong ba mag fix dito sa Davao.
    Kung press fit lang I'm pretty sure a reputable service shop can install those bushings for you in Davao. A hydraulic press fit jack is pretty common in big shops.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Kung press fit lang I'm pretty sure a reputable service shop can install those bushings for you in Davao. A hydraulic press fit jack is pretty common in big shops.
    Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123