New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The Lancer will have far more aftermarket parts than the Focus. If u plan to do a lot of mods, you're better off with a lancer.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Try to consider the FT-86...if ever it will reach our shore...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Try to consider the FT-86...if ever it will reach our shore...
    If it would even reach our shores, you won't have much stuff to modify it. You would be left on your own resources to import your mod parts which would more than double the required budget for modifying it with aftermarket stuff.

Best car from the options for aftermarket mods is the Lancer EX. You will have lots of options for external looks mods and performance mods as well.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If it would even reach our shores, you won't have much stuff to modify it. You would be left on your own resources to import your mod parts which would more than double the required budget for modifying it with aftermarket stuff.

Best car from the options for aftermarket mods is the Lancer EX. You will have lots of options for external looks mods and performance mods as well.

Sabi po nila parang may ABS problem daw ang Lancer EX GT-A? totoo ba un? and how about FC? malaki ba difference? kung hindi naman e baka mag lancer na talaga ako. =)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjiuliano View Post
    Sabi po nila parang may ABS problem daw ang Lancer EX GT-A? totoo ba un? and how about FC? malaki ba difference? kung hindi naman e baka mag lancer na talaga ako. =)
    Unfortunately I only drove my EX for a year when I had my accident with it so I cannot give you any 1st hand experience with the ABS issue. As for FC, variest between 7 to 9 km/L in city driving. 12km/L for highway.

Check the Lancer EX thread in the mitsubishi subforum and see the satisfied owners.

Honestly speaking, there is no "perfect" car that would satisfy anyone's requirements. We just have to live with the compromises we have chosen for ourselves. Better to drive the car you like/love than a car that you feel indifferent to.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 9th, 2012 at 11:49 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pag big deal sayo yung porma porma at angas angas, at kinokonsidera mo rin lang ang lancer...dumiretso ka na sa GTA para isang bagsak nalang....pogi na out of the box tapos covered pa ng 3 year warranty....coming from an MX owner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Ford Focus 2012 vs Toyota Corolla vs Mitsubishi Lancer EX