New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by liannegi View Post
    Hi. Newbie lang po sorry. I'm planning to buy my 1st car and I just want to be guided. Ask ko lang bakit po medyo mababa price ng ford focus 2008?
    because the market demand is not as much as the more popular model cars.
    even in its heydey, it did not attract as many admirers as the others.
    it should not be misconstrued as a defective car. just... not in demand.
    then you extend the small number and the non-demand, to the consequent difficulty in getting parts and expertise..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    because the market demand is not as much as the more popular model cars.
    even in its heydey, it did not attract as many admirers as the others.
    it should not be misconstrued as a defective car. just... not in demand.
    then you extend the small number and the non-demand, to the consequent difficulty in getting parts and expertise..
    many thanks dr. d!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I own a ford focus 07 hb 2.0. Parts are not abundant and mostly quite pricey. Fuel consumption is not its strong point. But this car looks good and accelerates good. Handling is very sharp.

I just dont like the electrical issues due to battery clamps. Replaced my battery thrice in a span of 2 yrs. Madaling mag-corrode yun terminals at significant yun voltage drop. Akala mo bumigay na yun battery, mahal pa naman ng din44. Regular cleaning should be done sa battery clamps to avoid electrical issues

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    makikisingit lang po. looking din ako ng 2nd hand car as our family first. budget of 200k, kasama po ang focus at sentra sa choices ko pati na din kia rio at vios. ano po mas okay sa mga yan?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinblank14 View Post
    makikisingit lang po. looking din ako ng 2nd hand car as our family first. budget of 200k, kasama po ang focus at sentra sa choices ko pati na din kia rio at vios. ano po mas okay sa mga yan?
    i had sentra before. i find it a well-built car, and easy to maintain.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    i had sentra before. i find it a well-built car, and easy to maintain.
    Ive seen sentra 2010 na kasya sa budget pero at ata ito. Okay po ba siya compared sa manual. Almera nga po sana kaya lang 290k na 2013 model. Meron namang nagoffer mia rio 2010 model 22k lang mileage.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinblank14 View Post
    Ive seen sentra 2010 na kasya sa budget pero at ata ito. Okay po ba siya compared sa manual. Almera nga po sana kaya lang 290k na 2013 model. Meron namang nagoffer mia rio 2010 model 22k lang mileage.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    for used car buyers, manual transmission generally promises less headaches than automatics, po. it's the nature of the beast.
    i've always wondered how the almera will stack up compared to the sentras of olde. visit the almera thread here, po.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    for used car buyers, manual transmission generally promises less headaches than automatics, po. it's the nature of the beast.
    i've always wondered how the almera will stack up compared to the sentras of olde. visit the almera thread here, po.
    noted po. manual din gusto ko para iwas unintended accelaration due to drivers error. btw, out of budget din si almera kaya hindi ko na po tinitingnan. are mazda 3 2004-2006 worth buying pa din vs vios and friends? maintenance wise, availability ng parts ng mazda 3 and price ng parts over price po ba vs vios and friends?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12