New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Buying a car shouldn't be all quantitative. You should also factor in what's your current situation.

If you normally haul cargo, I doubt a Fiesta would be on top of your list given its Mazda 2 shared chassis and row space.

If you're a student, I'll go for the Fiesta. Lancer is tempting, especially paglalake ka for the pogi points but I'll opt to save as much cash as possible rather than spending it.

FC is obviously bagged by the Fiesta.

Bang per buck is almost the same. Lancer EX has huge discounts, but the Fiesta has a typical low base price (much like how Hyundai prices their cars)

Fun-to-drive. I'll go for the Fiesta.

But if you normally take the NLEX or SLEX in that manner, go for the Lancer EX. You'll really hear it growl and you'll eventually smile with it while driving.

In the end, it really all depends on whether you deem yourself practical. But the fact is that, once you buy a Fiesta, you'll find yourself wishing for more cargo space

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    exactly my thought when deciding for the fiesta. but it's hard to resist the lancer. laki kasi discount! halos same price lang siya ng 1.6 high end altis and mas lower siya sa 2.0 civic and altis. value for money talaga.
    Yes very much value. I guess mahina sobra ang benta kaya it even have ridiculously high discounts lagpas P100K...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    EX - looks, power

Fiesta - Fuel Economy

It depends on what you want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
ford fiesta sports or lancer ex(gls)