New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Accent may have the advantage on FC but maintenance is higher for a CRDI vehicle plus the horror stories with Hyundai's PMS. Even though Ford's 1L EcoBoost engine is voted one of the best around the world but its maintenance is yet to be known. However, the Fiesta is one good-looking hatchback! The Jazz is quite common and Honda's maintenance ain't that cheap also but it's one reliable car and has proven itself over the years.

If the intended user has a knack for car maintenance, either 3 will do as the user will know if there is something wrong with the car already and will attend to it in a timely manner. If the user is just going to drive it and relying for others to check it, safe bet will be the Jazz.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Fiesta or Jazz. The accent hb will be too overwhelming for your daughter

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    i vote for mirage gls husay ng performance

volts73

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Go for the Jazz

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I second SIRbossR. I own a 2014 Accent HB & it takes some level of skill to drive the turbo diesel in this small hatch. With the high torque, the car lurches forward when in gear & acceleration is overwhelming at times. One also has to be patient in taking care of the turbocharger before shutting down the engine. The Ford Fiesta ( or Fofi, as some would like to refer to this car in this forum, hehe) is a beauty, but is quite expensive & again, she has to learn the issues wit the turbocharger. My vote goes to the Jazz. It really fits a girl, easy to drive & as I heard, PMS is every 10k all others 5k. I go for the Jazz, thats just me. But if your daughter has decided with the Fiesta, why not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12