New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cherice View Post
    Thank you! And apologies to my late reply (it goes to everyone too). The altis 1.6G AT is already out of stock, according to my SA...awwww! :-(
    Re: the "kalampag" issue, is this something I should be worried about? And how is the maintenance cost and after-sales convenience of your lancer, is it comparable to Toyota's? Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Re: the "kalampag" issue, is this something I should be worried about? And how is the maintenance cost and after-sales convenience of your lancer, is it comparable to Toyota's? Thank you!
    I inadvertently quoted my own post -- the questions atop were intended for mr. Archie :-)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Umm may bushing lang natangal sa rear suspension that caused the kalampag. Service, yeah I would say I'm satisfied naman but then again I'm easy to please sa service. Meron kasi iba maselan sa service so i can't say Toyota is better or worse.

Cost is around 4k per pms. Change oil every 10k pms, "top up oil" and change oil filter on 5k pms.

Edit: lancer back in the day was notorious for suspension problems. Yung mga ex, I can't say for now since it's fairly new sakin. But if my warranty claim is any indication, well...

let's wait for ex owners to respond.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by [archie]; December 7th, 2013 at 09:41 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    I also own a 2013 lancer ex and so far wala naman ako problema. 1yr na rin sya sakin. Driving dynamics is ok. Although I have to agree na mas comfortable ride yung altis. Maintenance din wala naman hassle. Satisfied ako sa mitsu casa where i bring the car. Madali naman kausap.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    Umm may bushing lang natangal sa rear suspension that caused the kalampag. Service, yeah I would say I'm satisfied naman but then again I'm easy to please sa service. Meron kasi iba maselan sa service so i can't say Toyota is better or worse.

Cost is around 4k per pms. Change oil every 10k pms, "top up oil" and change oil filter on 5k pms.

Edit: lancer back in the day was notorious for suspension problems. Yung mga ex, I can't say for now since it's fairly new sakin. But if my warranty claim is any indication, well...

let's wait for ex owners to respond.

Hope this helps.
    Yes, big help. Thank you! I hope the other EX owners will also reply.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JengSaj View Post
    I also own a 2013 lancer ex and so far wala naman ako problema. 1yr na rin sya sakin. Driving dynamics is ok. Although I have to agree na mas comfortable ride yung altis. Maintenance din wala naman hassle. Satisfied ako sa mitsu casa where i bring the car. Madali naman kausap.
    Thanks! We really want another Altis but only the manual variants daw are available currently, and it's unlikely that they will have new stocks given the new gen being launched in January. So the Mitsu EX GLx 1.6 AT with all the freebies offered sounds like a good next choice for us. I just hope Mitsu will offer the same freebies even if we choose to go cash or outside bank PO. When I compute their in-house financing offer, the high AOR obviously imputed the cost of the freebies, so parang binayaran mo din the freebies

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    By the way, what's your recommended Mitsu dealer and CASA?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    By the way, what's your recommended Mitsu dealer and CASA?
    I got mine at Diamond Motors Marcos Hiway. I think kahit cash or bank PO, same freebies and discounts din ang binibigay.

What I like about sa DMMH casa, they do follow ups after each service. Tinatawagan ako a day or 2 after ko pa service sasakyan ko to ask if may problema ba naramdaman after ng service.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Ford Fiesta 1.5 trend PS or Honda Jazz 1.3 S AT? Maintenance and Resale value