New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    naku anlayo na sa budget nyan ah, double?

H3 na yan, guaranteed head turner, 3.5M lang

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Get a 2nd hand G-Wagon! Better man's truck!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    bilis ng Jeep na Hemi engined inovertakan nya ako sa macapagal ave. na parang standstill lang ako eh ang takbo ko 80kph na... bilis talaga!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the Expedition has a better (i.e. more comfortable ride) on the highway and soaks up bumps more effectively. however, if you don't like disconnected, floaty steering and ride quality, you might say that the GC has a better ride for you. both of them are ridiculous with the gas consumption but i think the GC is a little better. also, for Manila roads, the GC is smaller and thus more maneuverable.

for offroad use the Expedition is a capable truck but the Jeeps have a longstanding and very well deserved reputation for offroad prowess. their "Trail Rated" slogan is not just advertising.

durability and reliability? they will never be as reliable as japanese cars, but they are decent. i woul give the edge to the marque that has cheaper/more readily available parts there in the phils.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Neither sorry. Get a 4x4 Hi lux for off road and a nice sedan for on road. By doing this you get 2 cars for the price of 1, you get more in the end. Both the Jeep and Expedition will never sell 50% of what you paid for in 5 years.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    when did Ford ditch the 4x4 feature? i checked their website and 4x4 is still available as an option in their SUV lineup.
    Local (ph) ford?

http://www.ford.com.ph/servlet/Conte...ault&c=DFYPage

The only trim level available now for the phdm explorer is "eddie bauer 4x2".

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    for 80% on road, then you definitely want to go with the expedition, I currently have a 2007 expy. I have had a 4x4 1999 F150 and a 1999 Grand Cherokee Laredo. and the Laredo is not in the same league as the Expy. Explorer ang katapat nya.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i'll choose the jeep 3.0L CRD engine..... economical

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford Expedition VS Jeep Grand Cherokee