New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Haven't driven yet the strada so I can only choose between Everest and Santa Fe.

If you really need it for off roading then get the Everest. Santa Fe's chassis is only designed for paved roads (on-road) since it came from a car's chassis. Also you are sure that the everest will last this tough road condition. Santa Fe for me is not yet tested so reliability is still a question.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    yo guys!
    thanks for your advices.
    twas a difficult choice to make.
    i settled for a tucson 4x4
    i figured i needed a 4x4 more than a big space
    i usually travel alone, with a smaller 4x4, i guess i could go almost anywhere na...
    i just hope i made d right choice

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yes,- you can never go wrong with a Tucson 4x4 with its 2.0L CRDi engine and 4-speed A/T....

Congratulations!

5505:home:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    natawa ako sa thread... two vehicles that can be compared, and another vehicle totally different..and

finally neither of the three was choosen..a totally different vehicle was bought..

but nevertheless...its a good choice for the thread starter...at least he ended up with something that meets his requirements. congrats.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I would've recommended Strada 3.2

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hi, if you had 1.5 mio, will use the car for 5 years, travel mostly in the manila but will sometimes go out of town to visit the in laws, family of three (infant ang anak, then may yaya pang kasama), will it be the santa fe 2.2 or the everest ice limited 4x2?

Ive heard the good things about the santa fe, but the Everest ICE limited has a good entertainment package for the kid and good safety features.

thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hi, if you had 1.5 mio, will use the car for 5 years, travel mostly in the manila but will sometimes go out of town to visit the in laws, family of three (infant ang anak, then may yaya pang kasama), will it be the santa fe 2.2 or the everest ice limited 4x2?

Ive heard the good things about the santa fe, but the Everest ICE limited has a good entertainment package for the kid and good safety features.

thanks

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sta. fe for riding comfort.

ICE you can upgrade.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks, what do you mean ICE you can upgrade?

Its actually a company car, but whatever I choose will be my ride for the next 5 years. If Santa Fe, I will shell out my own money, though p38th lang naman. Kaso sa everest, ICE limited na with accessories, and no shell-out. Im just wondering if the Santa Fe is worth the shell-out vs what the ICE limited can offer.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Not to be biased but for an urban warrior the extra shell out for the Santa Fe is worth it over the Everest...

ICE is In-car entertainment. You know DVD, audio and stuff like that. Those can be upgraded outside anyway...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford Everest vs. Hyundai Santa Fe vs. Mitsubishi Strada 3.2