New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^You'll only get the 4x4 Everest this time from second hand market.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bro TS sino yung nasa avatar mo?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Im waiting for a TB MT 4x4 variant but I dont think it will be available soon. As for TBZ I would go for the LTZ Variant since it has several safety features only common in premium SUVs w/c will come in handy for.off roading. IMHO the Everest looks older now. Value for money wise you wont go wrong with that Chevy.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    *TS

bro listen to the people suggesting to wait for the new Everest, it's worth the wait

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by nicotineloaded View Post
    *TS

bro listen to the people suggesting to wait for the new Everest, it's worth the wait
    Hi sirs! Thanks for the replies I really appreciate it. As much as I would love to wait, my family and I would need the vehicle by may and june so... We need to pick right now. With all the infos, i am very much with TB 4x2 mt. However, is it true that there is a squeaking sound every now and then and with what i have read, owners come and go for like 3x already to casas for replacements.. Is this still true for the 2014 models or only for 2013? Thanks so much!

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Meron palang 3.0 4x4 Everest available bnew. I saw it in some ads

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by beginnerz View Post
    Is the TB powered for off road driving like the current everest? Or should i say more capable?
    Medyo OT since 4x4 MT, not consider MS GLSV 4x4 MT?

How much off road ba ang sinasabi mo? Baka naman kaya ng 4x2 yung daan na sinasabi mo?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Newbie here po mg sir.

Ask ko lng po if pwede palitan(upgrade) ung front panel ng ford everest 2.5L XLT MT to something like the one with
    AT?? LCD panel and stuff??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford everest 2014 mt vs chevrolet trailblazer mt