New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    pero mas tahimik yun engine ng ford everest namin.

hay naku, dami tlga pros and cons ng mga vehicles.
    cant get them all ata in one vehicle.

depende na lang tlga sa buyer/driver/user ng vehicle kung anu mas gusto nya
    and kung anu ang pde nya sacrifice sa car when choosing one.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    thank you all guys for all your replies, we haven't yet decide on which suv to purchase, nagtingin lang kami this week sa honda and chevy. Captiva and CRV mejo magkamuka and both look pogi kaya dagdag namen sila sa option

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ano ba mas matipid? Yung automatic o manual na 2008 alterra? Or 2008 3.0 everest na a/t o m/t? O_O

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I'll go for the Everest, sasakan ng pangit yung porma ng Alterra, another alternative is the Sta.Fe kung ayaw ng Fortuner. The only time I will seriously consider the Alterra is if I'm in the Funeral Parlor business, bagay na bagay kasi gawing karo yung Alterra

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    I'll go for the Everest, sasakan ng pangit yung porma ng Alterra, another alternative is the Sta.Fe kung ayaw ng Fortuner. The only time I will seriously consider the Alterra is if I'm in the Funeral Parlor business, bagay na bagay kasi gawing karo yung Alterra
    Nice comments pre very informative but I think we should avoid this childish comments in order for this thread to be healthy. It seems you hate the Alterra that much since all of your comments are the same reading them in different threads. Well, I’m not an Alterra owner but in fairness, I found the car very comfortable to ride, with good entertainment system, AC and FC. If I have a budget, I would seriously consider buying one.

By the way, I have seen an Everest, Expedition and a Trailblazer... in a funeral place. In defense, ito pa lang naman ang nakikita kong ginagawang karo…

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker" View Post
    I found the car very comfortable to ride, with good entertainment system, AC and FC. If I have a budget, I would seriously consider buying one. :
    yep I second the motion!!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ung manual po ang mas matipid kahit san nyo po daanin yan, mas komportable nga lang ang matic during traffic kaya lang mataas naman ang FC mo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Nice comments pre very informative but I think we should avoid this childish comments in order for this thread to be healthy. It seems you hate the Alterra that much since all of your comments are the same reading them in different threads. Well, I’m not an Alterra owner but in fairness, I found the car very comfortable to ride, with good entertainment system, AC and FC. If I have a budget, I would seriously consider buying one.

By the way, I have seen an Everest, Expedition and a Trailblazer... in a funeral place. In defense, ito pa lang naman ang nakikita kong ginagawang karo…
    sir maganda po itong comment nyo in favor of alterra i hope na malaki maitutulong nito sa mga ayaw sa alterra or isuzu vihicles.
    Last edited by big foot; June 22nd, 2008 at 01:16 AM. Reason: no more space

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007

sir maganda po itong comment nyo in favor of alterra i hope na malaki maitutulong nito sa mga ayaw sa alterra or isuzu

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Haha naunahan mo ako magcomment sa post nung isa! Anti-Alterra ata.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Ford Everest 2008 or Isuzu Alterra 2008