New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    i like both, although the escape has dated looks its rarity contributes to its undying appeal [for me..] hence when i see a clean and well kept escape around i can't just help but admire its simple beauty.

the sportage on the other hand looks very good also, i havent seen how the lx looks like.. pero basing from a sportage ex white i can say that the sportage and escape can go heads-on together with one of them not being behind another.. equal lang

both cars has a unique [and sometimes acquired] appeal, pero if the escape can be delivered to me first.. then i'd get it, if it's the sportage then so be it. although at vs. mt might be a deciding-factor for others so think about it as well

to be frank, though.. i somehow prefer the escape on this because it has more features, good looks and it's an at.. and it doesnt really look bare vs the sportage lx

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The 2L Xtrail is also good but I think it's a little above 1M with discounts. The Escape is tested already so even if it's old, you won't go wrong with either one.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ya almost forgot the xtrail. Looks promising too

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sportage na

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    The Escape is a beautiful car. Yes it's old but its a really feminine car making it really gorgeous.

The Sportage looks really tough and modern. But if you're comparing a TOTL car to a Base one, might as well get the TOTL.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Sportage looks real nice. Manual tranny should also give you better performance and gas mileage and its a lot more modern than the Escape inside and out.

But if this is more of a keeper car, I'd suggest you get the Escape. It has proven itself as a tough and reliable car since 2003.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford Escape XLS AT vs. Kia Sportage LX MT