New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    have you considered chevrolet Spin Diesel? 7 seater then tipid din sa gasolina

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Ford ecosport mas pogi mas matangkad. Mobilio pandak then kuno 7 seaters?! May tanong lng ako (be open minded huwag magpakabobo): seven na tao magbabakasyon ng mahaba sa probinsya na may kanya kanyang maletang malaki so saan mo isisiksik yong 7 maleta?? Kung sa ecosport ay limang tao lng so kasya ang limang maleta sa ecosport. Huwag mong sabihin na lima lng ikakarga mo sa mobilio?? Bat ka pa nag seven seater aber?? Icipicip

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Guys im not from ford ganun lng talaga ako magcomments parang may halong galit. Di ko naisip pwede rin pala lagyan ng skibox ( ako tuloy mukhang bobo dito nakakahiya)... anyway marami na ko natutunan sa tsikot. Nagagalit kc ako sa kuya ko na bumili ng innova at ni minsan di sya nagkarga ng pitong tao kaya kumukuha ako ng mga reasons nya kung bakit mobilio ang choices nyo. Thanks sa mga good reasons pala.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    I would go for the Ecosport in terms of it's SUV like looks and high ground clearance/water wading. But practicality wise I would indeed go for the Mobilio. It's also more powerful than the Ecosport.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aren James View Post
    I would go for the Ecosport in terms of it's SUV like looks and high ground clearance/water wading. But practicality wise I would indeed go for the Mobilio. It's also more powerful than the Ecosport.
    Be careful with Ford's claim of water wading capability of Ecosport. They might use it in the future against you to void your claim against their faulty transmission. Ford replaced the TCM for free because the car was was shuddering and not able to reverse. After 1 month same thing happens. Then Ford is now charging 14500 for labor for pull down transmission. And when they opened the transmission they are charging 76500 for 2 shift forks and release bearings. They showed the transmission where the insides were full of rust. They said it is caused sa paglusong sa baha. To think that they were advertising the Ecosport having 550mm wading height. I answered if it's baha why then other components are not affected by floodwaters. Then they said that it might be to tilamsik of rainwater. To think that the Dry type DCT250 should be sealed for 10 years and Ford in other countries has extended the warranty for transmission for 7 years. Here its a robbery.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123