New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay
    mabait akong mag drive ;) ...non turbo yun gen1 ko.
    COOL i'm sure magaling ang nagcocondition ng gen 1 mo....10km./li is a-ok, as i said, my uncles 4d56 averages only 6 km./li---bka mali pagkacalibrate and one more possible reason is 2 times na ksi sya na overhaul....

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay
    had a gen1 paj with a NA 4 cyl diesel engine. I missed the 10 km/li city that i get from it. i didn't had the chance to own a gen1 patrol but from what I've heard they are really tough, though a bit on the rough side sa ride. the sd33 of the patrol produces much less smoke than the 4d56 of the pajero. but between the two, I'll chose a Pajero gen1 (sorry NPCP peeps) turboed of course. just intall a blower/evaporator sa rear if you intend to load people up to the third row.

My best is 8km/lt. w/ 95model Pajero i got it B-New 11yrs ago still got the same reading until now on its 95,000 km ODO reading. But syempre nasa driver yan medyo heavy ang paa ko.

My Brother got 89 Patrol 3dr pero na benta na 10yrs ago His best is 6km/lt.
    All reading is Highway driving.

Fakesaint, I also sealed my S-roof kasi my leak na. Sayo ba nag leak na rin kaya mo nai-sealed?Keep mo nalang yan after 10 yrs mahirap na humanap nyan.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fakesaint
    Sir V22 Post ka naman pics ng paj mo, hehe, may buyer na kasi yung akin so I'll be missing it surely.

hi fakesaint! your gen 1 looks way better than mine here goes...

btw; bisoy, have you made up your mind??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
First Gen Pajero vs First Gen Patrol